Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great deals @scott1201! I love the OH scrubs! The walnut is my favorite!

Thank you, @faeriegirl! I haven’t tried them yet but looking forward to it

You picked up some really good deals @scott1201

I felt very lucky, @Mrose251! ☘️

@scott1201 What amazing finds. My TJ Maxxx is not known for Beauty products either, but now I want to keep checking back just in case they have some of these items! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Be sure to let us know what fun stuff you find, @RebeccaBT 🤗

This is such a great haul @scott1201 ! 

@scott1201 What great finds 

@scott1201 Your haul and great finds are making me want to visit my nearest TJ Maxx ASAP. 

<3333

May coop raw sauce! Wow @scott1201, great finds. I picked up the last power bright at my store yesterday. I did see a bite amuse bouche lipstick vault ($75 ish) recently also, but sadly didn't need it LOL! 

Isn't it the worst when you're like, "OMG GREAT FIND!!!... but i don't need it 😞@CC3616 - hah! I had a big armful of stuff that i had to narrow down with a sad face

You totally nailed how I felt @scott1201!!!

My TJ Maxx and Ross haul today. Excited about trying the Peter Thomas Roth  45D17D69-EE86-497B-8C37-5D1A2F7BEA8B.jpeg

42B12C27-AF62-4DC0-81AB-2AF561DAB98E.jpeg

GREAT FIND!!! How much was the PTR mask? Beauty Brands ha...

GREAT FIND!!! How much was the PTR mask? Beauty Brands had 30% off last weekend of everything. I was looking for this so I could get it. They didn't have it, but they did have the "Mask Frenzy" set, which is the bigger sizes that retails for $75. I didn't want to spend that much, but couldn't pass it up. It was only $53!!

Even at $25 that PTR mask set is good value, and a fantas...

Even at $25 that PTR mask set is good value, and a fantastic gift for anytime wanted to try out masks. I love that you can use a decongesting mask on you t-zone, moisturizing mask on your cheeks and gold around the eyes. Fun find!

Hi @emaisgr8,

The Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator 5 ozis one of my favorite mask! What an amazing find. Thank you for sharing your finds.

Best,

Rebecca 

Nice finds @emaisgr8! That PTR set is a great way to try out their different masks! 😃

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I knew I had a good feeling about Winners today!

@missgee12 Great find and even better that it is sealed in a container 😄. Can’t stand when you find a product that is such a deal but has been opened, swatched or tampered with and now no one (mostly) will buy it😑

Ooooooh sooooo jealous, @missgee12!

Nice find🤩

testing