Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Vanessapt03 I love this!  Super festive!

Best,

Steph 

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@StephanieSBT Thanks so much lovely. Sending holiday cheers from my coffee corner to yours 😘🎄🎅🏻💞

Oh my goodness @Vanessapt03! That is the cutest coffee corner! ️🤩 Happy Holidays!

@itsfi Aww thanks so much lovely. You’re sweet as usual. My coffee corner is for sure ready for the holidays like my nails are lol!!! And at a discount, win win!!! Gotta love Winners 💞🎅🏻👌🏻

Those are so cute, @Vanessapt03! 🎅🏽🤶🏼❤️❄️🎁

@scott1201 Thanks lovely! Happy holidays to you 🎅🏻💞

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Originally $126 On sale $88.20 Find $39.99

@Pochay Amazing!! You’re so lucky! 😍

Nice find @Pochay! 💕

@Pochay What an amazing find. I love those brushes. 

Best,

Rebecca 

❤️

Nice find @Pochay! I've never seen Sigma at any of my local stores, hopefully that changes!

it was hidden in the bottom of the skin care section. Haha. Few months ago i also got the Precision kit for $19.99 originally $72 😍

Great find on the Sigma brushes @Pochay. I sometimes find the best goodies buried at the bottom of shelves or placed in other areas that you wouldn’t expect to look... it feels good when you finally find those hidden treasures😄 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I had a top 10 TJ Maxx day yesterday! At lunch i went over to the local store to walk around and burn some time at lunch. This TJ Maxx doesn't typically have a great beauty selection so it must have been my lucky day 🙂

Interesting Finds (i didn't buy)

TONS of Bare MineralsTONS of Bare MineralsIMG_7251.jpgIMG_7252.jpgEntire display of Real Techniques brushesEntire display of Real Techniques brushesTons of OH 2017 Holiday SetsTons of OH 2017 Holiday SetsBare Minerals highlight paletteBare Minerals highlight paletteTocca!Tocca!IMG_7245.jpgIMG_7246.jpgIMG_7248.jpgIMG_7249.jpg

What I bought:

MAY COOP! OH Scrubs!MAY COOP! OH Scrubs!Algenist for $6!!! These are still sold for about $38 at Sephora and Algenist directAlgenist for $6!!! These are still sold for about $38 at Sephora and Algenist direct

Beautiful skincare haul @scott1201! 💗 You scored some really great deals!! 👍🏼 

Thank you, @itsfi 😄 I was so excited with the finds!

That’s super cool that the May Coop Raw Sauce has holiday packaging! I’m assuming this means it’s quite fresh stock! 😋 Yay! @scott1201

I know! I was hoping there would be snowflakes on the bottle, too ❄️❄️❄️ Oh well! I think TJ Maxx has been upping their security on beauty - most items seem to be in those plastic boxes which is great @Guessgal

@scott1201  Wow, great finds!  I agree, I'm going to have to visit my local TJ Maxx.  I haven't been in years!

Best,

Steph 

Glad to have inspired you 🤗 @StephanieSBT

18 Replies
testing