Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

❤️

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice find @Pochay! I've never seen Sigma at any of my local stores, hopefully that changes!

it was hidden in the bottom of the skin care section. Haha. Few months ago i also got the Precision kit for $19.99 originally $72 😍

Great find on the Sigma brushes @Pochay. I sometimes find the best goodies buried at the bottom of shelves or placed in other areas that you wouldn’t expect to look... it feels good when you finally find those hidden treasures😄 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I had a top 10 TJ Maxx day yesterday! At lunch i went over to the local store to walk around and burn some time at lunch. This TJ Maxx doesn't typically have a great beauty selection so it must have been my lucky day Smiley Happy

Interesting Finds (i didn't buy)

IMG_7250.jpgTONS of Bare MineralsIMG_7251.jpgIMG_7252.jpgIMG_7253.jpgEntire display of Real Techniques brushesIMG_7254.jpgTons of OH 2017 Holiday SetsIMG_7255.jpgBare Minerals highlight paletteIMG_7256.jpgTocca!IMG_7245.jpgIMG_7246.jpgIMG_7248.jpgIMG_7249.jpg

What I bought:

IMG_7257.jpgMAY COOP! OH Scrubs!IMG_7258.jpgAlgenist for $6!!! These are still sold for about $38 at Sephora and Algenist direct

Beautiful skincare haul @scott1201! 💗 You scored some really great deals!! 👍🏼 

Thank you, @itsfi Smiley Very Happy I was so excited with the finds!

That’s super cool that the May Coop Raw Sauce has holiday packaging! I’m assuming this means it’s quite fresh stock! 😋 Yay! @scott1201

I know! I was hoping there would be snowflakes on the bottle, too ❄️❄️❄️ Oh well! I think TJ Maxx has been upping their security on beauty - most items seem to be in those plastic boxes which is great @Guessgal

@scott1201  Wow, great finds!  I agree, I'm going to have to visit my local TJ Maxx.  I haven't been in years!

Best,

Steph 

Glad to have inspired you 🤗 @StephanieSBT

Great deals @scott1201! I love the OH scrubs! The walnut is my favorite!

Thank you, @faeriegirl! I haven’t tried them yet but looking forward to it

You picked up some really good deals @scott1201

I felt very lucky, @Mrose251! ☘️

@scott1201 What amazing finds. My TJ Maxxx is not known for Beauty products either, but now I want to keep checking back just in case they have some of these items! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Be sure to let us know what fun stuff you find, @RebeccaBT 🤗

This is such a great haul @scott1201 ! 

@scott1201 What great finds 

@scott1201 Your haul and great finds are making me want to visit my nearest TJ Maxx ASAP. 

<3333

May coop raw sauce! Wow @scott1201, great finds. I picked up the last power bright at my store yesterday. I did see a bite amuse bouche lipstick vault ($75 ish) recently also, but sadly didn't need it LOL! 

18 Replies