Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Stellar finds! I've always wanted to try out the Rodial l...

Stellar finds! I've always wanted to try out the Rodial line, I am intrigued by that sample set.

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Spotted these tonight at Marshalls. Clay masks $19.99 and Meet Your March kit $29.99 US

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

What great finds @Lynnie32! Enjoy all your goodies.

Best,

Rebecca 

Interesting to find Sephora collection at Marshalls, confirms by suspicion about Kendo. 

Nice finds @Lynnie32. I’ve never seen Sephora Collection sold anywhere else besides Sephora. 

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My finds at winners tonight! The farmacy lip bloom feels so nice & smells heavenly!

I have an assortment of the lip blooms and they are all p...

I have an assortment of the lip blooms and they are all pretty awesome and especially perfect on the lips at bedtime. Only wish you didn't have to put a finger in them!

The Farmacy citrus lemongrass lip bloom sounds like a delight @rrroxanne I have only found and picked up the honey ginger. 

great finds! I have been hoping to find those lip blooms but so far nothing yet 😞

I was lucky enough to find some of the Pharmacy face masks, but still looking for the lip blooms.

@Lynnie32 I found 1 mask there. I tried it this weekend, and I was in LOVE. I need to find more of those masks! 

@rrroxanne that Lip Bloom is an awesome find, great beauty hunting👍🏼!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I was out of town for work today and visited a different TJ Maxx.  They had so much stuff!

20181129_105522.jpg20181129_105529.jpg20181129_105536.jpg20181129_105649.jpg20181129_105728.jpg20181129_105744.jpg20181129_105910.jpg20181129_110202.jpg20181129_110300.jpg

OMG... that location is loaded!! Y'all are making me want...

OMG... that location is loaded!! Y'all are making me want to run to my local store. I have a gift card I've been needing to use for awhile now. I 💗 me some PTR & Perricone!! Beauty Brands had 30% off last weekend of almost everything. I went in looking for the small PTR mask set, but they didn't have it. But they did have the larger sized kit that retails for $75. I didn't want to spend that much, but knew if I didn't get it I'dbe mad at myself. So it came out to about $53, which I thought was great deal!

Its official, I'm envious. My TJM is always soooooo picke...

Its official, I'm envious. My TJM is always soooooo picked over and a mess in the beauty section. Lucky to shop where ever that is! I always wonder though, are those returns from other stores? I'm guessing so, and totally fine if unused/ unopened. Maybe ours lacks these scores because I live in an area with only a tiny JCP Sephora and a dingy Macy's. (Thank goodness for online shopping!)

Nice finds!! I've been seeing quite a few of the Slip pillowcases and eye masks at my local TJM stores.

wow, that location is loaded with goodies!

So much good stuff....drooling lol

They had the Dragon Fruit Mask, @CookieGirl1? Do you recall the $? Curious as I’ve been thinking about getting that mask...

@eshoedefinitely check your TJ Maxx stores. I didn't see it at Marshalls but it was on the shelves at a least two of my local TJM's in the northeast US yesterday.

I stopped by my TJ Maxx store, @Lynnie32 but it was a no go. Thinking about making a trek to another one today🤔 Thank you for letting me know!

testing