Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Guys! It finally happened! Iโ€™m visiting my family for the week and their TJ Maxx / Marshallโ€™s stores are AMAZING. So organized and well stocked! I had to actually choose between Creme Shop masks because there were so many. Below are some additional items I found and then the items I purchased. 

Interesting finds

A791373E-AF89-4A37-BBF7-9C5C6493FBB0.jpegBAC3C3C0-E474-4AB6-BD7B-87A28B7C4F08.jpegF3148D84-349D-425A-8F88-36909A07A6CD.jpegB727CF6C-7941-4263-9F40-4D19D70E5EF4.jpeg

Purchases

Marshallโ€™sMarshallโ€™sTJ Maxx - all on clearance!TJ Maxx - all on clearance!

I love visiting other tjmaxx/marshalls @scott1201 sometim...

I love visiting other tjmaxx/marshalls @scott1201 sometimes you get so lucky! Happy masking!

Youโ€™ve made great purchases @scott1201 ! Enjoy all your new masks and your sweater! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great finds @scott1201! ๐Ÿ™‚ So happy you found some TCS masks! Will there be some morning masking in your future with the coffee and sheet mask haul? That sweater looks really comfy!

Iโ€™ve got a cozy morning set up, donโ€™t I? โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿค— And thank you for noticing my sweater! I was so excited about that deal on a French Connection cozy sweater, @itsfi!

Itโ€™s the perfect set up for this weather @scott1201! Always such a great feeling to find amazing items at a fab deal! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I would have grabbed that Slip pillow case so fast @scott1201

@GG84 Same! I've been meaning to buy one for such a long time!

@scott1201 Do you by any chance recall the price?

I want to say it was about $35 USD @Cyncynn

@scott1201 Thank you! I will hunt them down at my local stores lol

I almost did, @GG84! They also had silk eye masks 

Nice haul!  Iโ€™ve been trying to find the Taurus masks, but no luck whatsoever!

I feel yah, @rockstargina! They had literally every sign EXCEPT Leo ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi @scott1201,

I love when I go to new stores and they are organized like this. What great finds! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Thanks, @RebeccaBT โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜บ

Those masks, @scott1201! On clearance, too๐Ÿ˜ณ you are so lucky and good for you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!!!

Thanks, @eshoe! I think I am set for the next quarter or so ๐Ÿค—

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I will NEVER complain about my TJ Maxx ever again!! I promise! ๐Ÿ˜‰ finally found some good masks... yaaaaaaaay!! no more fomo from tj Maxx!

@lmaster  I realize this post is super old, but I saw a box of the ones in the top right of your photo, today at Winners. What is the name of them and do you recall if they were any good? Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@PinkEvergreen I definitely liked them, I'll have to check at home what the name is

@lmaster  I managed to find out the name: Mitomo ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for letting me know you liked them. They were CAD$5.99 for 10 which is pretty cheap for Canada! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Reply
testing