Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@GG84 I wouldn't say no either!! Great finds! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

@GG84 That is a great find! You must have a great Marshall's in your area. I usually have to go to multiple to find great items like those. 

Love that Moment of Truth mask @GG84! Nice score! 

@itsfi Is it similar to PTR Pumpkin Enzyme mask? I havent tried the Ole one. 

@GG84, the OH and PTR have different textures. The PTR has finer granules - I feel them as Iโ€™m massaging it into my skin. You can see and feel the sugar crystals of the OH  just when you apply it and it looks like there are different sizes to the crystals/granules. Hereโ€™s a pic of both - the OH is on top, PTR on bottom: E3F08E01-7B8E-444F-A3A1-7EC7E55839FA.jpeg

I have been stalking the winners here for weeks in hopes of tracking down Farmacy masks!...and I finally did!! I am so excited because i have wanted to try these out for ages!

CYMERA_20181116_001041.jpg

I am not a fan of sheet masks in general because they drip and are super messy, these are absolutely fantastic, easy to put on and mess free! I should have grabbed more of them when I saw them!

Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Great find!  I was only able to find 1 of these in my local stores. Maybe I will keep hope!

Woo! Congrats on finding some! 

Great find @myxducky! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Farmacy masks are amazing! 

thanks and totally agree @itsfi! i tried one of these for the first time last night and loved it! these may be my new favorites!

@myxducky Good Find!!! I would have bought all the Farmacy products I saw ๐Ÿ˜ I havent scored any in my area. 

p.s. hopefully farmacy makes an appearance at a store near you soon!

me too @GG84. I could only find 1 package of the makes otherwise Id have grabbed more! I almost missed these ones because they were hiding above my height level hahah๐Ÿคฃ

Youโ€™re so lucky to have found these Farmacy masks @myxducky ! Iโ€™ve been looking for Farmacy masks and unfortunately I canโ€™t find any!

I have been looking everywhere too and only saw 1 package this one time! Hopefully, these masks make an appearance by a store near you soon!

Congrats on finding those @myxducky! Iโ€™d have to say, the Farmacy items might be my favorite TJ Maxx finds this year๐Ÿ˜Š

same! I have always wanted to try these but didnt want to commit to full price in case I hate them. But these did not disappoint! I am a fan of these gel masks! I feel like they fit a bit better on my small face lol... though the holes were still slightly disproportionate haha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I almost always need to adjust the eyes somewhat, @myxducky. Itโ€™s the price of beauty๐Ÿ˜‚

same. I figure thats what happens when they make one size fit all masks ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Found a few things at TJ Maxx. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I used the Pop Sonic Facial Cleanser last night for the first time and really like it so far! It is programmed with 9 adjustable massaging speeds and really makes my face feel soo soft and smooth!  I've looked up various websites and have seen them run between  $79 and $99 โ€“ TJ Maxx was selling it for $16.99, so I figured I should try it out!630D06A4-78B7-4E5B-8F76-697E6999E754.jpeg

Spoiler
โ€ข ERNO LASZLO Lighten & Brighten White Marble Bright Face Mask

โ€ข ERNO LASZLO Lighten & Brighten White Marble Cleansing Set 

โ€ข SHISEIDO Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam Creme 

โ€ข POP SONIC Leaf Skincare System 

โ€ข Oh K! Pocket Mirror 
2 Replies
testing