Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice work @Shosh85! You picked up some great deals! And how cute is that pocket mirror?!!!!

Thanks, @itsfi!!! I thought the mirror was super cute! I'm thinking of using it as a stocking stuffer for my niece!😉

I’ve never heard of that Pop cleanser, @Shosh85-sounds like a great find! Especially at that price 👍🏼 

@eshoe I've never heard of it before either! My skin has been so dry lately – this seems to really help remove the dead flaky patches I've been getting. It definitely makes my skin feel cleaner too! 👌😉🙌

@Shosh85 I love the Shiseido cleanser, I always buy every single one when I see it at Marshall's/TJ Maxx lol.

@ohheyitscindyk This is the second Shiseido cleanser I have tried and I love them both! If I spot these at TJ Maxx it's definitely hard to pass up! 😉👍

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Found this massive bottle at Thornhill (by Toronto)

No pics of my haul but super happy that I finally found some Creme Shop masks at Winners. They usually never have anything... and now I have a bunch of different ones... including the super cute hello kitty ones! Sheet masks aren't usually my first choice but I really wanted to try these! 😄

Image result for creme shop hello kitty unicorn

Yaaaay! You found the one you were looking for @veronika23! 😃 I have this one but have yet to use it. Very interested in what you think of the sheet mask! 

Same, I’m such a hoarder I’m afraid to use anything!

@itsfi  yeah I found them after I had placed an order on the site. Ugh. lol 😄 I will for sure post in the mask thread when I try them!

@veronika23 I can’t find any The Creme Shop sheet masks at any Winners in Montreal! It’s so rare that I’m able to find anything interesting! Cheers to you!

It's rare for me too!  Just keep checking and hopefully you'll be able to find some. @keana1

🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 @veronika23 ! 

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Found these at winners tonight. First time trying the creme shop masks! (Currently have one on, as does my husband 😉) Also, first time finding anything farmacy at winners, so I had to grad this mask!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@rrroxanne, these are wonderful finds! So fun that you and your husband mask together! 💕

@rrroxanne!! Omg I’m loving the look of these Christmas themed Creme Shop masks! I wonder how they feel - Great finds all around! 🙂

@rrroxanne good find! I picked up that exact creme shop mask set on clearance and have no complaints. 

Hi @rrroxanne,

Such good finds! I have recently started using Farmacy and I am loving the results from the products.Enjoy! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Nice finds!

Spotted at winners today! Bobbi Brown highlighter palette (going for $49.99 CAD), not pictured: urban decay naked flush palettes going for $29.99 CAD. But even more exciting.. look how cute all these holiday masks from the Creme shop are!! The smaller packages were going for $7.99 CAD and the larger ones for $8.99 CAD8C6C4D03-378F-48A4-9535-CA28CAC7F007.jpeg

915587BB-BE6C-4CF6-9B5C-10CC3A12266A.jpeg

1 Reply
testing