Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You found some fun masks and what a total score on that CoverFx @bratknits! Enjoy all your new goodies!

I almost bought those Yadah masks yesterday. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on them!

@bratknits Nice finds!! Those look like some great masks!! Enjoy!! 👍

And what I actually went home with...my local Tjmaxx/marshalls

Love your haul here @sonnydee! That OPI set is going to make some pretty holiday nails! 😃

Those esfoglio masks are pretty good!  I hope you enjoy them too!

@sonnydee Love what you picked! I've heard a lot of good things about the Esfolio masks and I see them all the time at TJ Maxx! I've decided I'm going to pick some up the next time I see them!! 👍😉

Let me know how that milk mask is! I’ve seen it at my local winners, but haven’t picked it up. I grabbed the egg creme and charcoal versions from the same company, and I quite liked them!

I love their sheet masks. Better than most of the pricier ones you can find easily. I used to get them from YesStyle but they're cheaper at TJMaxx and I don't have to wait for them to ship from Korea.

other stuff...

@sonnydee So many great things!! I may eventually break down and buy that Boscia  Tsubaki Swirl! It's one of those things that gets put in and out of my cart all the time. 😂🤷‍♀️

Hi @sonnydee,

What awesome finds! Thanks for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca 

thank you @RebeccaBT just my weekly (or more😈) trip

thank you @RebeccaBT just my weekly (or more😈) trip

Too bad it's out of its box. it looks unused but still....marshalls

Spotted at winners: a TON of Bite Beauty products! There were BITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Lipstick BITE BEAUTY - Matte Crème Lip Crayon,BITE BEAUTY - Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Glossand the BITE BEAUTY - Multistick there were lots of color options for each, and all them were current colors! Each were $7.99 CAD. They must have just arrived because none were swatched. I managed to limit myself to one: picked up the Amuse Bouche in Nori. Couldn’t help it after seeing how lovely it looked on @jozkid last week in the 100 Days of Lipstick thread!

9BD0CF1C-C3F4-494D-84DF-8311BACA1BCE.jpeg

Wow nice! Careful, though... I've had a couple Multisticks go bad on me pretty fast, so I'd be worried anything from TJs would spoil relatively soon 😞

@fieldsofclover ohh good to know! I didn’t know what to make of the multi stick. Part of me loves the idea of a product that has multiple uses (for travel or maybe so I can actually finish something once in a while!), but another part of me wonders if one product can really do it all well🤔

@cianni Nice! You were lucky! I had my eye on several but there was a aperson next to me opening all of them and swatching 😞 I confronted her and was told to mind my own business. I approached a staff person and no one did anything either. She was on her way to ruining the entire lipstick wall 😞

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That’s horrible! People like that ruin it for the rest of us! Once I saw a woman trying liquid lipstick on her lips, and using a towel from the store (with the tags still on) to wipe her lips after each colour. I didn’t say anything, but I wish I had.

Ugh, that's the worst! I hate when people do that! Good for your for saying something! It's unfortunate the staff didn't do anything.

@ChristalM Omg noooooo!! That’s the worst 😰 I don’t get why people do that! I’ll open a box to make sure the right product is inside, but then I usually hoard a bunch and take them to a corner while I search up swatches on Temptalia 😂

testing