Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

This is such a great haul @cianni! 💗

Hi @cianni,

What great finds! The Bobbi Brown palette is one of my favorite highlighting palettes! Thanks for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca 

@cianni Oh fun!! I love that those Creme Shop masks are popping up again!😊

Nice find @cianni. I picked up the same two naughty and nice holiday mask packs at Marshalls in the clearance section for $3 USD each

Great finds!  I saw those masks at CVS and was really tempted to add them to my collection!

awesome hauling @cianni - they have these sheet masks in my local cvs! I could not resist grabbing a few either

@cianni Ahh I need those Creme Shop masks!

@ohheyitscindyk there were so many types! I swear everyone at that location must think I’m nuts, always grabbing a million boxes of masks at a time 😂

A little TJ Maxx haul. I was happy to find that Boscia set, because I've been wanting to try out these masks and figure this is a perfect way to do it! 🙌E931A2F8-0E6D-4DAB-B438-5C5210677FEB.jpeg

Spoiler
STILA Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Sea Siren
BOSCIA Multi-Masking Medley 
   – 1 Green Tea Oil-Control Mask
   – 1 Sake Bright White Mask 
   – 2 Luminizing Black Masks
ERNO LASZLO Firm & Lift Firmarine Hydrogel Mask
THE CREME SHOP Scorpio Energy Essence Mask

So many great finds! You go @Shosh85! 🤩

Haha! Thank you, @itsfi!!! 😉👍🤗

Nice finds!  That Boscia set looks great!  Please let us know your thoughts!

Thank you, @rockstargina!! I definitely will! 😉

Hi @Shosh85,

Such great finds! BOSCIA - Multi-Masking™ Medleyis one of my go-to products. Hope you enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT The packets are so convenient! – A great way to try them for the first time! 👍😉

I loved this multi masking set, but after trying it, the green one was my FAVORITE and I couldn't find it anywhere to order! That green mask was life! 

@rrroxanne Good to know! I still haven't tried them yet, but I'm pretty that Green Tea will be my favorite as well! 👍

Oooh the Stila, @Shosh85-great find!!!

@eshoe Thanks! I've been seeing some of these slowly trickling in! This one's not really color I tend to usually wear, but this is seriously so pretty, I think I can learn to adapt! 😍😂

I actually thought I recognized it, @Shosh85, but I have Sunset Cove. Would love to find the Amethyst there, picked up the Sapphire recently and have been using it as a liner. Great find!!

My TJMaxx for the K-Beauty win again! The Cover FX drops were $6.99. They were also putting out a ton of KVD and Too Faced so the next couple might be a good time to check out your local store.TJMaxxNov.jpg

3 Replies
testing