Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

And what I actually went home with...my local Tjmaxx/marshalls

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Those esfoglio masks are pretty good!  I hope you enjoy them too!

@sonnydee Love what you picked! I've heard a lot of good things about the Esfolio masks and I see them all the time at TJ Maxx! I've decided I'm going to pick some up the next time I see them!! 👍😉

Let me know how that milk mask is! I’ve seen it at my local winners, but haven’t picked it up. I grabbed the egg creme and charcoal versions from the same company, and I quite liked them!

I love their sheet masks. Better than most of the pricier ones you can find easily. I used to get them from YesStyle but they're cheaper at TJMaxx and I don't have to wait for them to ship from Korea.

other stuff...

@sonnydee So many great things!! I may eventually break down and buy that Boscia  Tsubaki Swirl! It's one of those things that gets put in and out of my cart all the time. 😂🤷‍♀️

Hi @sonnydee,

What awesome finds! Thanks for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca 

thank you @RebeccaBT just my weekly (or more😈) trip

thank you @RebeccaBT just my weekly (or more😈) trip

Too bad it's out of its box. it looks unused but still....marshalls

Spotted at winners: a TON of Bite Beauty products! There were BITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Lipstick BITE BEAUTY - Matte Crème Lip Crayon,BITE BEAUTY - Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Glossand the BITE BEAUTY - Multistick there were lots of color options for each, and all them were current colors! Each were $7.99 CAD. They must have just arrived because none were swatched. I managed to limit myself to one: picked up the Amuse Bouche in Nori. Couldn’t help it after seeing how lovely it looked on @jozkid last week in the 100 Days of Lipstick thread!

9BD0CF1C-C3F4-494D-84DF-8311BACA1BCE.jpeg

Wow nice! Careful, though... I've had a couple Multisticks go bad on me pretty fast, so I'd be worried anything from TJs would spoil relatively soon Smiley Sad

@fieldsofclover ohh good to know! I didn’t know what to make of the multi stick. Part of me loves the idea of a product that has multiple uses (for travel or maybe so I can actually finish something once in a while!), but another part of me wonders if one product can really do it all well🤔

@cianni Nice! You were lucky! I had my eye on several but there was a aperson next to me opening all of them and swatching Smiley Sad I confronted her and was told to mind my own business. I approached a staff person and no one did anything either. She was on her way to ruining the entire lipstick wall Smiley Sad

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That’s horrible! People like that ruin it for the rest of us! Once I saw a woman trying liquid lipstick on her lips, and using a towel from the store (with the tags still on) to wipe her lips after each colour. I didn’t say anything, but I wish I had.

Ugh, that's the worst! I hate when people do that! Good for your for saying something! It's unfortunate the staff didn't do anything.

@ChristalM Omg noooooo!! That’s the worst 😰 I don’t get why people do that! I’ll open a box to make sure the right product is inside, but then I usually hoard a bunch and take them to a corner while I search up swatches on Temptalia 😂

what an awesome find @cianni

@cianni:  I'm both hoping and dreading to see all of this Bite Beauty inventory at my TJMaxx or Marshalls!  The last time it happened, my collection exploded with Luminous Creme lipsticks, High Pigment pencils, and (I'm ashamed to say it)...the entire collection of Buttercream Lipsticks.  You have amazing self-restraint for limiting your purchase to just Nori (which has been on my wishlist since Amuse Bouche launched); I don't think I would have done as well.  Smiley Very Happy

LOL @MlleCC that was almost me!! I’m half hoping that by the time I decide to go back and pick up more that they’re gone, but for some reason the shoppers at the location I go don’t really know a lot of the brands, so maybe there will still be a good selection (bad for me - good for visa). I’ve grabbed olehenrikson, glamglow, Clinique, eve lom, Peter Thomas Roth, smashbox, too Faced and ABH that had been sitting there forever! 

Omg @cianni!  Aren’t you the sweetest!  I hope you’ll love it. Bite has a great formula and it is such a rich color. Your pretty pout is going to look amazing in it!

3 Replies