Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

This is my tiny Winners find , nothing really exciting at my local store but here goes!CD61467E-841A-4A58-A73A-F066D0BD2D5E.jpeg

A small but mighty haul @keana1! Those lippies are pretty and a good eye cream at a great deal is always an excellent score! Nice haul! 🙂

Thanks @itsfi ! They didn’t have many interesting things like you can find at TJMAXX and Marshalls but it’s better than nothing!

@keana1 those shades are GORGEOUS

@keana1 those shades are GORGEOUS

Re: @keana1 those shades are GORGEOUS

@lmaster Thanks, they were the only nice ones ! 

Had to go to a Drs appt in the "big city" (I live in the country, my marshalls is 20 min away) and stopped by a marshalls there...I squealed!. No one judge me. 😂😁they mean business!👮 I stopped on the way home at my tjmaxx...just in case & found farmacy! but no lip balm. The mini wanted a Alyssa to herself so I picked up another.

ahhhhhh @sonnydee how I wish I could go shopping with you...

ahhhhhh @sonnydee how I wish I could go shopping with you!!!?😘

Re: ahhhhhh @sonnydee how I wish I could go shopping with you...

Anytime ladies, pack some flip flops!😘@lmaster @itsfi

Ooooooo how I need a girls trip! @sonnydee @itsfi

@lmaster  @sonnydee, road trip!!! 🙂

I'm all in!!! @itsfi 😎 @sonnydee

That is an EXCELLENT haul and a super clean and organized store! Love those masks - the snowman flavor looks super cute ️ Hoping to find some Becca creme highlighters soon! Thanks so much for posting ❤️ @sonnydee

@sonnydee I haven't seen any Farmacy at my local stores, hope I will soon. And those Creme Shop snowman masks are so cute!

Glad you find the Hello Kitty mask!! Woo-hoo!

Does anyone else feel like within the last several months TJ Maxx has been somewhat going up in price for "prestige" beauty products?  I say this because I did see the KVD Shade & Light and Glimmer Veil palette for $29,99 and $28,99 in my local TJ Maxx.  The Too Faced Bon Bon palette is $24.99.  Yes the prices are still good.  However, I feel like...if this was last yr, these palettes would have been priced at around $17.99.  TJ Maxx has definitely caught on that the beauty section is a goldmine.  Especially with all the exposures from youtube and social media.  Not a rant, just an observation.

I agree, @darkiceis. Oftentimes I’ll find good “scores” in my stores but still leave empty handed because I don’t think the value is there. I do think skincare / masks are still thankfully priced well. I wonder if makeup is getting marked up more because of how quickly items are launching, cycling through sale at Sephora / Ulta, and then new launches happening? Sometimes I feel like a product has just launched when I see it in the sales section. 

What I actually got at Tjmaxx. Buxom Alyssa has a pink tint to it but I couldnt get it to show up on camera. sad I didn't find what I was looking for (farmacy/HK creme shop) but the packaging on this highlighter alone..😍...its almost my skin tone but adds just the perfect about of sheen to it😍

I love buxom @sonnydee 💋

I love buxom @sonnydee 💋

The KA was an awesome find, @sonnydee🤩!!!

Ohhh @sonnydee, love the Kevyn Aucoin highlighter!! ❤️ Nice score!

Thanks @itsfi. It was turned around so I'm glad I "dug" a little for it!

4 Replies
testing