Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

those headphones are so beautiful! @SpaceLlama

those headphones are so beautiful! @SpaceLlama

Re: those headphones are so beautiful! @SpaceLlama

They are, @lmaster. Everything Kate Spade is absolutely so cute!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Headed out to TJMaxx today and found nothing interesting for me...a few bits and pieces of stuff already pictured here, but nothing I was interested in buying. However, I stopped at the Burke's Outlet next door (Bealls in some areas) and was excited to stumble on some nice polishes (yes, I need more 🤣🤣🤣). I normally don't even bother with Burke's because their nicest stuff (at least this one) is usually Revlon and ELF, but I'm glad I checked them out today!L to R: Zoya Meg, Zoya Sloane, Essie Haute Tub, Essie Beach Bum Blu, Essie Dressed to the Nineties, China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Oxidized AquaL to R: Zoya Meg, Zoya Sloane, Essie Haute Tub, Essie Beach Bum Blu, Essie Dressed to the Nineties, China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Oxidized Aqua

IMG_20181015_003801955.jpg

I love your choice of nail polish colours, those prices are so great @RGbrown ! This is such a great buy ! Have fun playing with them !

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Spotted in Chicago. Nothing I need, but maybe it will help someone else.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks for posting this @tastelikewater!  I had just about given up on my TJ Maxx having anything decent!  Mine actually had the same stuff.  I just got the TF Bon Bons on sale at Nordstrom, but I wanted to take a look at the KVD glimmer palette since it's on sale at Sephora.com.  Looking at it convinced me that I didn't have to have to it; of course, I wish I could've swatched it.  🙂

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

What? Guerlain at Marshalls?

Hi @sonnydee,

Guerlain products right above ELF products?! lol Never seen those two brands near each other.....haha

uughhhh @sonnydee I don't have any of the good stores!!😂

uughhhh @sonnydee I don't have any of the good stores!!😂

Re: uughhhh @sonnydee I don't have any of the good stores!!😂

Don't feel bad @lmaster. Fri I went to 2 tjmaxx & 2 marshalls & only found that backpack. It's a hit & miss at my stores. 

Guess that's the price I pay for living out in the country! @sonnydee

@lmaster Same here! Canadian stores in general don’t have these great products! @sonnydee !

@sonnydee, what an amazing find! Guerlain makes the loveliest bronzers, and it would be amazing to find them at my local Marshall's or TJMAXX. Was this at a US or Canadian Marshall's? 

US. Northeast FL..@MlleCC

@sonnydee Would this happen to be a Jacksonville location?

Orange Park marshalls. It's near jacksonville. @ragdoll4mom

I will have to check that location out.  I'm closer to the one in Mandarin.

@sonnydee That's a needle in a hay stack find tight there!!

I didn't get it @GG84 but you are right! It would be a awesome find for those that would be interested in it. They also had a Gucci black eyeliner. 

@sonnydee Wow, I hope those show up at my local stores!

Me on the lookout @ohheyitscindyk!

testing