Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Still no farmacy or creme shop but.....

Spoiler
Buxom in the corner! Wait for it 3.99!

20181017_094854.jpgBuxom in the corner! Wait for it 3.99!20181017_094938.jpgPalette #3

20181017_094938.jpgPalette #3

20181017_094925.jpg

20181017_094920.jpg

20181017_095237.jpgIbiza was a tad to purple but I did get sahara!

WOW!! 😍😍😍

GA lip maestro is my fav!!

I have the KA neo blush in Sunset and love it! Hope I could find the neo highlighter in my TJ maxx!!!

I hope so @Sodayui. I visited a tjmaxx & another marshall...

I hope so @Sodayui. I visited a tjmaxx & another marshalls in my area/close to it. They had some kevyn aucoin

Re: I hope so @Sodayui. I visited a tjmaxx & another marshall...

Thank you @sonnydee

I'll stop by my local TJmaxx for some treasure hunt!! LOL

Interesting find today - Eve Lom gift set. I didn't end up purchasing but did find some un-pictured Farmacy masks!

IMG_6849.jpgIMG_6850.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn’t have purchased at $24.99 either, @scott1201, but still...

The hunt is always fun😉

I don't know why but the TJMaxx near me always has great K-Beauty finds and I finally found the kabuki brush I've been hoping would show up. 

TJXhaul2.jpg

20181015_160727.jpg

Saw Laneige at Winners, $19.99 okay, I decide to pick two up as gifts. Get to the counter...they both scan at $20.99. For anyone who doesn't know, in Canada we have this thing called Scanning Code Of Practice. If an item scans incorrectly you get $10 off the price or if the item is under $10 its free. So I got two Laneiage Water Sleeping Masks for a total of $18. 

I'm going to have to check out my tj Maxx more often @GG8...

I'm going to have to check out my tj Maxx more often @GG84 but it's always a bust...

Wow @GG84! That's a great deal you scored!

Ok I am in the US @GG84-is Winners an equivalent of TJ Maxx? Or is it a regional store closer to our friendly northern borderSmiley Happy

@eshoe Winners, Marshalls are owned by TJX Companies so I guess TJ Maxx owns them? In Canada Winners is I guess the lower end Marshalls. 

@eshoe not GG84 but yep, Winners is the Canadian TJ Maxx. It is owned by the same parent company so similar stock/prices.

Nice score btw @GG84 

Thank you so much for posting this, @GG84

I went to my local Winners and picked one up. Mine came out to the right price, but it's still such a good deal! 

They also had lots of Too Faced Life's a Festival products, Cover FX contour palettes and KVD Shade & Light contour and eyeshadow palettes . 

@SpaceLlama No way! KVD Shade & Light?! Now I'm going on a hunt. 

Yup! They had a few palettes for contour and like 6 palettes of the Fawn eyeshadow palette. I hope they have some at your local stores, @GG84

What a great deal, @GG84!

OMG!

That’s great @GG84 ! I’m so happy for you! I’m glad that you knew their policy beforehand! 

OMG! That is an AMAZING find @GG84! And a steal! WOW! 

Hi @GG84,

The LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Maskis one of my favorite products! I often pair it with the LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Mask. Enjoy!

Best,

Rebecca