Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Be not me ๐Ÿ˜‚ @ohheyitscindyk! Dang auto correct

Found another box of Hello Kitty masks at TJ Maxx I didn't have yet โ€“ I'm still hoping to find the Gudetama one! ๐Ÿคž

Not super in to the Too Faced Festival stuff, but this Rainbow Strobe Highlighter was sooo pretty, the makeup hoarder in me couldn't pass it up, haha! ๐ŸŒˆ

TJ Maxx seems to get Perricone MD products often and I've been hoping for a while that the Cocoa Moisture Mask would show up and it finally did! Super excited to try it out! EDE62C21-62F7-4615-9E45-CF1ED6DE3D39.jpeg

And some other finds๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰ (for some reason the spoilers aren't working for me, sorry guys!) ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

FA00C406-081F-4BC5-BB38-2BF97E9518AC.jpeg

EC8D689B-BF1D-4E80-827A-B3DAC1E86D0D.jpeg

145E792E-DF49-4CD8-91C9-785C6291F443.jpeg

CBA38CA7-C587-412C-9E8E-E83433C493C3.jpeg

92216238-E07D-47A0-94B6-8DF441D87352.jpeg

B672F8F7-0C8A-4E48-AA34-2F4734488BDD.jpeg

6C502E32-4BD2-4969-BA4E-25C829102625.jpeg

I wasnโ€™t super into the life is a festival collection either but I stumbled on the eyeshadow palette at winners (I think Iโ€™ve seen people post about finding it at TJ Maxx as well), for I think 24.99 CAD. I donโ€™t love the packaging, and itโ€™s awkwardly shaped like a rainbow, but the colors are beautiful and pigmented so I ended up popping them out and putting them into my Z-palette!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome! Iโ€™m enjoying the cover fx drops, price point was too good to be true! $6.99๐ŸŽ‰

@Shosh85 I'm so impressed that your products are in protective cases! I normally avoid cosmetics at my Marshalls and TJ Maxx because so many boxes are open, and I hate to imagine how many fingers have potentially touched the product. 

@tastelikewater Right?! It's very reassuring! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ

@Shosh85 how cool! so many awesome products!! hello Kitty...

@Shosh85 how cool! so many awesome products!! hello Kitty ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Re: @Shosh85 how cool! so many awesome products!! hello Kitty...

Thanks, @lmaster!! The Hello Kitty masks are so fun! ๐Ÿค—

WOW! I have to try my store(s) next week. I've been on the hunt to the TF Chocolate Bon Bon palette. Also I love when I see them put products in the secure boxes!  

@Lazybeautybeast My TJ Maxx is really good about locking up the good stuff! Haha!! I wish my Marshall's was like this! ๐Ÿค—

I'm so jealous @Shosh85! I have passed on some many great items at my stores because people have put their fingers in them ๐Ÿคข 

@Shosh85 it's nice to see the palettes locked up. It's painful seeing so many go to waste! Also, lucky you for finding that HK mask ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, @eshoe! It is always nice to see them locked up! I wish more stores did it that way! ๐Ÿ‘

I was happy to find that HK mask, but I'm still hoping the Gudetama one will show up, haha! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85 Yay you found them!

@ohheyitscindyk Yup! Thanks for the heads up! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค— Now if only if I could find the last one I'm missing, I will feel complete! 

@Shosh85 I was shocked when I saw them at mine, I've never come across them at any of my local stores. They had the Tea Time, Ready Set Glow, & Shooting Stars & I am not ashamed to say that I picked up all three. I also got an untouched Too Faced Festival highlighter. I walked out thinking, "What a rush" HAHAHA.

A couple of goodies at Marshall's this week- some items from TF's Festival collection including the eye palette, a couple of lip toppers, and highlighters, plus some PTR. 

TFFESTIVAL.jpgPTR.jpg

Spoiler
And because it's October, Halloween has been shoveled out of the way for Christmas, of course. 

xmas.jpgI did really like this adorable advent pillow!I did really like this adorable advent pillow!

I kind of love all this Christmas stuff - but itโ€™s been snowing where I live for a little while now so Iโ€™m getting excited for Christmas โ˜บ๏ธ Although I would like to enjoy Halloween for while longer! 

It looks like your store had some great selections @quspork ๐Ÿ˜„

WOW....Maybe I need to stop into my store and see what they have!

you are so lucky to find those!! @quspork

you are so lucky to find those!! @quspork

@quspork It seems the Too Faced products made it to Marshall's sooner than I would've expected! It feels like the Festival stuff just came out! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

That advent pillow is pretty cute, but I really don't want to think about Christmas yet, haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽƒ

testing