Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That makes sense, @Aaliaa-Ole Henriksen did the same thing and the shelves were flooded with their products for awhile. Korres too, I think. 

oh wow what a great find @eshoe

Thanks @Kim888 I am so excited to try them out!

@eshoe My jaw just dropped, what fantastic finds! This makes me want to hit every TJ Maxx in Chicago in case I can find anything remotely as awesome. Well done!

They must have just put them out, @tastelikewater, as the glosses were on an end cap with all the ‘nice’ stuff. 

@eshoe Oooh, fantastic finds!  I'll definitely have to look out for these!! What an awesome score!! 🙌🤗

I haven’t tried any of their sheet masks, so this is a huge win for me, @Shosh85! Let’s hope they are medicocre so I don’t have to go back for the boxes I left behind 😂 joking of course, they are coconut gel so I will probably 💗 them.

@eshoe I really looove them!! One of my favorites actually!! I hope you enjoy them! 🤗

Oooh I might have to try one this week then, @Shosh85

Whoa finally some good new stuff to hunt for!! Awesome haul thanks for sharing!

Not much, @JayJayyy, but totally my cup of tea!!!

Wow @eshoe! Nice score!!! You most certainly did find something good! These are fab finds!!! 🤩 Enjoy your new treats! 😃

Thanks, @itsfi-there’s an upcoming Farmacy week I will be saving these for:) 

OMG @eshoe You found Farmacy?!? SCORE!!!!!!

I was pretty excited, @GG84-I did leave some masks behind for others, they had the Hello Kitty masks but they were for oily skin.

Oh wow, @eshoe! If you don’t mind me asking, how much were the masks? Those are pretty pricey full price 

$7.99 for each set of 3, @scott1201. The gloss was only $4!

Oh wow! Amazing find!

Thanks @mmmiu-it was definitely worth the 20 minutes I spent driving there and back😂

Holy cow, @eshoe, those are great finds!  Congrats!

Now I need to visit my local TJ Maxx...!!

Thanks, @newcarlee! I was at another store Sunday as I was in a different part of town, and they had the single masks marked at $2.99. The line was too long and I had to be somewhere, otherwise I would have bought them. Glad I didn’t, as these were $7.99 for each set of 3 (I have 3 sets of 3 here).

testing