Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!!...

@lmaster I'm on a mission to find them all, haha! 🤗 They are definitely just too cute!😍

Re: see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!!...

Wish you luck in your journey @Shosh85 such a precious collection!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ooo nice haul @Shosh85! That taco cushion looks like a great gift idea!! 😋

@Guessgal It totally would make a fun gift! 🙌

Wow, I'm really jealous of how well organized your store is, @Shosh85. Mine is always much more messy and disorganized. It's like going on an archaeological dig to find the goodies every time, LOL. 

@quspork My TJ Maxx is pretty good, but my Marshall's always looks like it got hit by hurricane! Good thing TJ Maxx is closer!😂

Are you collecting the Creme Shop Sanrio sets too? I'll have to take a pic of my collection later and we can compare lol.

@m26430  I collect The Creme Shop in general and so far I'm just collecting one of each of the Sanrio line, then I'll repurchase the ones I really like! 👌

Id love to see your collection! 

@Shosh85 I bought the Shooting Stars Hello Kitty the other day at my TJ Maxx!

@ohheyitscindyk Oh yay!! That means there's hope, haha! 😂

I stopped by TJ Maxx this morning hoping to find something good.17CD087D-AC1C-4CFF-9327-07FFD7920BF0.jpeg

Woohoo!!! I love my Strawberry Basil Lip Bloom, so was pretty ecstatic to find these. Perfect for fall😊 

you are so lucky @eshoe my tjmaxx is terrible!! I mean li...

you are so lucky @eshoe my tjmaxx is terrible!! I mean like stuff everywhere and it's crappy stuff, old broken...omg that's the best!

Re: you are so lucky @eshoe my tjmaxx is terrible!! I mean li...

The makeup section at my store is like that, @lmaster. I’ve looked a few times and it’s pretty messy. Their skincare section however is pretty good! I try to stop in at least once a week in the morning to skim the face mask area. It’s paid off for that hobby alone😉

Mine doesn't even have a face mask section!! Booooo tjmaxx!!! 😂 @eshoe

😳 @lmaster

😍😍😍 Thanks an amazing find @eshoe. I know they recently changed packaging so any unsold products might show up around.

That makes sense, @Aaliaa-Ole Henriksen did the same thing and the shelves were flooded with their products for awhile. Korres too, I think. 

oh wow what a great find @eshoe

Thanks @Kim888 I am so excited to try them out!

@eshoe My jaw just dropped, what fantastic finds! This makes me want to hit every TJ Maxx in Chicago in case I can find anything remotely as awesome. Well done!

They must have just put them out, @tastelikewater, as the glosses were on an end cap with all the ‘nice’ stuff. 

1 Reply