Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I wonder if itโ€™s because there are just so many releases coming out so quickly. Like, no one can concentrate on an entire launch because then the same brand comes out with ANOTHER LAUNCH @Shosh85 @quspork

I know what you mean @scott1201.  I'm on palette overload right now.  I love them, but it's overwhelming.  And when I encounter one that doesn't work the way I'd like it to (usually b/c of my user error) then it's a bummer!  I'm a little scared of the trend I'm seeing develop for eyeshadow singles, but I also think I will welcome it to an extent.

Yes, I was definitely surprised to see all the Festival collection items there, @Shosh85! And I'm with you- I haven't even finished getting all my Halloween decor out yet. Cute as it may be, I'm definitely not ready for Christmas!

Finally found the one I've been missing! I wish I could find the other two The Creme Shop sells at TJ Maxx, with Gudetama and the Shoothing Stars Hello Kitty! Maybe those are the only ones that didn't make it to TJ Maxx?๐Ÿค”FDEB4A8F-3DE5-4644-8AC8-DFB00173CBB4.jpeg

and a couple other fun finds๐Ÿ‘‡3CB43CE6-9E2A-4D77-88DD-D98D7C63ABD9.jpeg

5F443AC6-31C0-47B1-ACD2-6F0DF2116B6A.jpeg

7811205A-958F-4543-9715-F7DA78CB6A27.jpeg

C62B61A9-21D8-4DD0-8307-B1C573EC3DC5.jpeg

see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!!...

see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!! you know I'm saying...awwwww ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!!...

@lmaster I'm on a mission to find them all, haha! ๐Ÿค— They are definitely just too cute!๐Ÿ˜

Re: see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!!...

Wish you luck in your journey @Shosh85 such a precious collection!

Ooo nice haul @Shosh85! That taco cushion looks like a great gift idea!! ๐Ÿ˜‹

@Guessgal It totally would make a fun gift! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Wow, I'm really jealous of how well organized your store is, @Shosh85. Mine is always much more messy and disorganized. It's like going on an archaeological dig to find the goodies every time, LOL. 

@quspork My TJ Maxx is pretty good, but my Marshall's always looks like it got hit by hurricane! Good thing TJ Maxx is closer!๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you collecting the Creme Shop Sanrio sets too? I'll have to take a pic of my collection later and we can compare lol.

@m26430  I collect The Creme Shop in general and so far I'm just collecting one of each of the Sanrio line, then I'll repurchase the ones I really like! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Id love to see your collection! 

@Shosh85 I bought the Shooting Stars Hello Kitty the other day at my TJ Maxx!

@ohheyitscindyk Oh yay!! That means there's hope, haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I stopped by TJ Maxx this morning hoping to find something good.17CD087D-AC1C-4CFF-9327-07FFD7920BF0.jpeg

Woohoo!!! I love my Strawberry Basil Lip Bloom, so was pretty ecstatic to find these. Perfect for fall๐Ÿ˜Š 

you are so lucky @eshoe my tjmaxx is terrible!! I mean li...

you are so lucky @eshoe my tjmaxx is terrible!! I mean like stuff everywhere and it's crappy stuff, old broken...omg that's the best!

Re: you are so lucky @eshoe my tjmaxx is terrible!! I mean li...

The makeup section at my store is like that, @lmaster. Iโ€™ve looked a few times and itโ€™s pretty messy. Their skincare section however is pretty good! I try to stop in at least once a week in the morning to skim the face mask area. Itโ€™s paid off for that hobby alone๐Ÿ˜‰

Mine doesn't even have a face mask section!! Booooo tjmaxx!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ @eshoe

๐Ÿ˜ณ @lmaster

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Thanks an amazing find @eshoe. I know they recently changed packaging so any unsold products might show up around.

11 Replies
testing