Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Holy cow, @eshoe, those are great finds!  Congrats!

Now I need to visit my local TJ Maxx...!!

Thanks, @newcarlee! I was at another store Sunday as I was in a different part of town, and they had the single masks marked at $2.99. The line was too long and I had to be somewhere, otherwise I would have bought them. Glad I didnโ€™t, as these were $7.99 for each set of 3 (I have 3 sets of 3 here).

Because of your post, I paid a visit to my TJ Maxx and got these!  Thanks, @eshoe! Yay!Lovely finds!Lovely finds!

Ooooh you got the Citrus Lemongrass, @newcarlee!!! I am so happy you were able to find some Farmacy, the brand overall puts out such good quality products (and ๐Ÿ’— the packaging as well!!!) Thank you so very much for thinking of tagging me, this really made my night as I know how it feels to find a good buy thanks to someone elseโ€™s tip๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š happy masking!!

Wow! I've never seen any Farmacy products at any of my Marshall's or T.J. Maxx.

Nice haul.

I didn't take pictures but my Marshall's has quite a few boscia items. My daughter has been wanting the pink charcoal mask but I didn't want to pay full price for it - got it for $12 here. From TJ Maxx I picked up some Creme Shop Hello Kitty masks (which I'm debating returning since I would like to have a little bit more to spend on the F&F sale), Holika Holika Good Cera Super Cream ($4.99) and Frudia Blueberry Cream ($6.99). They also had a ton of Too Faced festival and bon bon palettes and lipsticks, Anastasia Subculture palettes, and a lot of other things. I must have picked the right day to go because I have never seen that good of a selection. I love digging around and finding K beauty things!

A few things I spotted at TJ Maxx ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‡

5BBF66A2-EB5A-4563-9E34-13BCD1C9DBDD.jpeg

90AEBE3E-373A-4D29-915D-BB6F46591395.jpeg

23CF39E7-D7AB-4812-A767-C4805B5A5F20.jpeg

I seriously am so ridiculously jealous lol @Shosh85 you h...

I seriously am so ridiculously jealous lol @Shosh85 you have the best store!

Re: I seriously am so ridiculously jealous lol @Shosh85 you h...

@lmaster It is pretty good... but depending on how you look at it, that can be a bad thing, haha!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: I seriously am so ridiculously jealous lol @Shosh85 you h...

Yeah I know what you mean @Shosh85 I wish I still had a Marshalls around ๐Ÿ˜ฃ either way you find some great gems in the mix 

@Shosh85 Sweet mother! I would have bought it all!! ใ€Š==== ZERO impulse control. 

@GG84 It's always super tempting, haha! I try very hard to control myself! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

@Shosh85

Algenist Genius Ultimate Eye Cream? OMG, I would have died! That's my fave eye cream, but I can't bring myself to spend $72 or whatever it is on it. I always peek around hoping I'll find one since Algenist seems to be a fairly common brand there, but no such luck. 

And compare at $28? In what alternate universe could I score that for $28 to begin with? Hahahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜›

@RGbrown I do see Algenist there quite a bit! I grabbed that one recently โ€“ the price on it is actually $19.99! I haven't used it yet, but it's good to know you like it! Hopefully you find some at your store sometime soon! ๐Ÿคž

lipsticks & lip toppers not pictured angel tears....I found it later at Marshalls

Looks like you have a great selection at your Marshall's.

Thanks. My marshalls isn't bad ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—@ragdoll4mom but you got to get it early or it gets nasty quick.

yup, walked out of marshalls empty handed but I did see these.....

It finally happened. I spotted sheet masks from The Creme Shop at a TJ Maxx / Marshalls. It wasn't at my local stores. I was out of town for work last week and one of those days after work, a few of us went to grab dinner and there it was at the end of the block - the largest TJ Maxx I have ever seen! I was not expecting to find these but there they were, tucked away in the corner of the last row of sheet masks. ๐Ÿ™‚  The watermelon soap was next to these masks and found its way into my cart as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

IMG_2562.JPG 

Hope you love them, @itsfi! FYI - I randomly got an email earlier saying they were launching on the direct website tomorrow ( @Shosh85 @eshoe @bakeamuffin )

@scott1201 I got that email and the one with Gudetama. They are apparently combining with both. It's kinda strange to me that we'd find them at TJ Maxx already?! I didn't think anything newly launched would be at TJ Maxx. ๐Ÿค”

testing