Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I saw @Shosh85’s post about it, @scott1201, but didn’t put two and two together! How strange they would show up at TJ Maxx prior to a launch, I just assumed they get seasonal overstock.

Thanks for the heads up @scott1201!

@itsfi Yay! You found them! I'm so happy more and more people are finding these, 'cause now I'll have you guys to share and compare reviews with! 🙌😊

@scott1201 When's the best day to shop TJ Maxx/Marshall's for beauty items?  I just started going there for makeup, and have found the selection to be weak.  I'm not up on how they work!  🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 Ask when's stock day, mines 1xweek. They also get whatever they get, so it's not this day is just for beauty, home etc. They do unload stock when it comes in, little stays in the back room.

Thanks for the tips @TrysBeautyItems🙂

Weekdays in the mornings are the best time to go! At my Marshalls, they are usually restocking for the first few hours when the store is open and kind of gives away when restock days are lol 

It’s always kind of hit or miss for me, @greeneyedgirl107! I feel like I’ve always had my best scores on weekdays - but maybe that’s a coincidence. I do think neighborhood of the store matters. I always find nicer things in stores where the area around is higher end. Any thoughts, @Shosh85?

@scott1201 @greeneyedgirl107 I agree that the weekdays are the best days to go – and also at morning-afternoon times. Evenings always seem busier. It does seem that weeekends are the worst days to go. Certain stores are better than others, especially ones with nicer neighborhoods. My store is pretty good, but I wouldn't say I live in a "nice" neighborhood – it's just kind of tucked away where people can't see it well. 😉

@Shosh85 @scott1201 Thanks for the input!  🙂

Today I lunch I had a Nordstrom rack return, so I of course decided to hit up the TJ Maxx next door. I was hoping to find some cute Hello Kitty sheet masks but no luck 😩 this Maxx is more clothes than beauty though, so oh well. I didn’t buy anything but there was a set of cute Creme Shop makeup wipes and a couple of other notable things. 

This just made me laugh. Who knew Paris Hilton had a beauty brand?This just made me laugh. Who knew Paris Hilton had a beauty brand?A015D144-04C6-4F1F-8702-18641023F746.jpeg

Buuuuut at the Nordstrom rack they had so much stuff I wanted! They had so much of the Lorac Beauty and the Beast collection. I almost bought the lip gloss set... might go back this weekend for it. But, interestingly, there was a clearance section which I don’t think I’ve seen for beauty at Nordstrom rack. I picked up a YSL Touché Eclat for $5!!!! I’ve never used this formula before, but if I like it I might pick more up if they’re available tomorrow. 

D908BFF8-0F07-4933-9788-C1DB18018EC3.jpegLaura MercierLaura Mercier016CE1F6-4F18-4E87-913E-F2CB4559C6A8.jpeg17EEA798-30B4-4000-8919-82A7A7F0183C.jpeg

WOW that YSL is an incredible steal, @scott1201! Lucky lucky you! Wish I had a store closer to me. Great finds😊

@scott1201 Nordstrom Rack is great, isn't it?! That's an awesome deal for that YSL lippie! 🙌

Those Keroppi wipes look so cute, haha! I've never seen those before!

Unfortunately I have seen that Paris Hilton brand everywhere.,... it's really kind of annoying, haha! 🤔

TJ Maxx. Found another Hello Kitty Creme Shop pack that they didn't have before..... I like the sound of a problem solving sheet mask! Haha! 😂👍D88DF886-A937-4471-918C-F3EBCC4B4C25.jpeg

omg seriously! the TJ Maxx by me sucks!! no masks at all...

omg seriously! the TJ Maxx by me sucks!! no masks at all 😣lol it's pretty much a joke! super jealous!! don't even have a Marshalls 😭

Re: omg seriously! the TJ Maxx by me sucks!! no masks at all...

@lmaster Yeah, it can be pretty hit or miss! My TJ Maxx is pretty good, but my Marshall's always looks like it got hit by a stampede of elephants! Haha! 🐘

Re: omg seriously! the TJ Maxx by me sucks!! no masks at all...

@Shosh85 yep exactly!! I can relate to that 😂

Great @Shosh85 found this one at my Marshalls this week. but they're not  available to buy on their site?!😢20180924_140914.jpg

@sonnydee Oooh, I haven't seen that one yet! -maybe they'll have it when I go back tomorrow, haha 😂

I've been noticing there's a lot that isn't sold on their site! I think it's just a case of "out with the old, in with the new." 😉

Enjoy all your fun goodies!! 🤗👍

A few TJ Maxx finds and just one purchase. Can't pass up an Amika hair mask, especially these 16.9 oz tubs! 😉🙌B2B17D5E-351A-4FD8-9F3C-72126BC22B51.jpeg

A few finds👇

Spoiler
B5B729FD-F132-4DC4-861A-BC1CC62BE7C4.jpeg

08B063B1-BE46-477D-B918-1A80157F080D.jpeg

6549502C-D05C-4EFE-9A92-5C74D9543511.jpeg

@Shosh85 What other Amika hair products do you like?  I noticed that my TJs finally got some but I've never tried any of them and I love the packaging!

1 Reply
testing