Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Shosh85  

Yay! You love this Amika mask! Great find!

@itsfi Thank you! I just realized this is the "Nourishing" hair mask and the last one I got was the "Triple RX" hair mask – I'm curious to see which one I like better! 🤔

Now if only I could find some of the Briogeo hair mask at TJ Maxx! 😊

Me too! I wish! 😌

I have no haul to post, because my local TJ Maxx and Marshalls are a mess! I'm merely here to communicate my jealousy at everyone else's amazing finds 🙂

Hi @tastelikewater,

I am in the same boat! Just over here admiring everyone's goodies 😉

Best,

Rebecca 

I was surprised to see all the EL stuff!  Didn't buy anything, though.

20180913_101921.jpg

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Saw this at winners in Canada, super fab find, but I didn't end up getting it. The parsley seed cream, camellia, I think citrus moisturizers were there and a think a rose masque?

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Oh that Aesop is a really good find!!  I find good stock and neatness depends on location. Certain stores get all this random good stuff and are more organized.  You need to get there fast to get it new.  Also you have to review product expiry.  

FYI If anyone is into organic, you should check out  cocokind organic brand that Whole Foods carries - it’s not that expensive, really good quality...I adore the rose mist...hydrating and glowy. I’m fine with that organic type of smell but it might not be for everyone

TJ Maxx lumi cushion $3.99 and The Creme Shop $4.9920180915_190410.jpg

TJ Maxx Haul. Always happy to find Amika!!👌86CE1A13-8F2D-4E10-867A-9243042CF09E.jpeg

Ugh @Shosh85 i think your store gets all the shipments for the amika shampoo AND conditioner. All my Marshalls has is the conditioners. Seriously?😟

@sonnydee Well, it was getting shampoo – lately it's only conditioner! 🤔 Hopefully more Shampoo will come sometime 🤞😉

@Shosh85 I'm confused.  That mask says Pig-Clear.  Is that supposed to be a pig snout without the face?  Why would they use pigs for clear skin?  What am I missing here?  It's probably super-obvious but I'm not getting it.

@sprocketta Right? 🤔 Haha! There are other ones with different animals as well! I don't get it either, but I try not to over-think it too much, haha! 🤷‍♀️😂🐽

I actually didn't find any creme shop.. well, anything new to me that is!

@sonnydee So fun!! Those candles are awesome! – especially that Llama one!

Have fun with your purchases! 👍🤗

Look what just jumped into my cart when I took the kids to get some new school clothes. Not pictured adorable cupcake bath bombs because the six year old won't put them down.

TJXhaul.jpg

I hate when you are minding your own business and things just jump into your cart.:lachen:

Looks like a good haul.

@bratknits Great haul!! The brushes you found are so pretty! I don't blame your six yo – sometimes those bath bombs just look soo good!! I hope you're enjoying everything! 🤗

I hit the skincare jackpot today! This was me controlling myself at 1 Marshalls!

@sonnydee Such a fun and fantastic haul!! I see so many great masks in there and all The Creme Shop items look great!! – Love that blueberry banana one and it smells so good!🍌 😉 I found that same ABH shade at my TJ Maxx as well! – it is such a pretty color!

Great finds! – have fun with it all! 🙌🤗

testing