Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Some of my lil finds over the past couple of days. Mask @ tjmaxx., Wipes @ bealls outlet. box (pink that everything is sitting on & kvd @ marshalls. They had raw power but I have that already. Still on the search for witch hazel wipes but I'll be happy with the coconut for a few days ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee Great finds!! I really enjoyed both the masks and the wipes!! I think the coconut oil wipes are my favorite so far! 

Those mask are great! They smell like Strawberry Milk and you just gotta love the Unicorn design!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆ„

I love how everything is so pink in this pic! Enjoy your finds! ๐Ÿ˜‰ @sonnydee

Awe! Thanks @Guessgal

Just noticed that!๐Ÿ’–

20180822_101640.jpg20180822_101753.jpg20180822_102147.jpg20180822_102207.jpg20180822_102224.jpg

omg awesome, thank you for sharing your TV max haul

omg awesome, thank you for sharing your TV max haul

@CookieGirl1Wow you found Kevyn Aucoin items there?!? That is seriously amazing! ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 Awesome finds!!! Isn't hard to hold your back from buying everything you see?! โ€“ well, it is for me, haha!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

@CookieGirl1 Holy ๐Ÿ„!! Those are some huge finds. Did you buy any??

@PinkEvergreen This is a TJ Maxx that I visited while I was out of town for work today and no, I was good--I didn't buy anything :).  I feel like between the upcoming Sephora and Ulta sales that I have to prioritize a little bit, lol.

@PinkEvergreen It's going to take a little more effort to talk myself out of the upcoming sales!

Some good finds today when I was out shopping with my sister. Why yes that is a Becca foundation for 12.99.

TJmaxx1.JPG

@bratknits Score for the win!  Those RT brushes have turned into a hunt for me.  They are so pretty and sparkly!

@bratknits This all looks so great!! My TJ Maxx has a bunch of that Becca foundation, but I've recently learned that Becca doesn't even make a shade light enough for my pale white face, haha! Glad to see you found one that matches you! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I've been super curious about those masks โ€“ they look great!! I hope you like them! 

Enjoy all your finds!  ๐Ÿค—

Fair is my summer color, I feel ya!

@bratknits These are great finds ! Love the price of the Becca foundation!

Oooh, so many pretties @bratknits! Thatโ€™s an amazing deal on the Becca foundation!  Lovely haul!

Just a few things from today! needed a gentle cleanser, and my dry skin wanted to try the other two!

@missgee12  Which store did you find the raw sauce?  ๐Ÿ™‚

Winners!

Winners!
testing