Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

I'll update you on the gel mask once I use it! Still not...

I'll update you on the gel mask once I use it! Still not sure how thick of a layer I should put on...

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@missgee12 The May Coop is such a great product, it’s awesome that you find it in your store. Now I have to start stalking my TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Great finds👍🏻

@missgee12 You have no idea how envious a bunch of people will be that you found May Coop Raw Sauce!! So many people were heartbroken when Sephora stopped selling it. 

And it was 24.99 CAD!

And it was 24.99 CAD!

I honestly didn't know what it was! I just saw it, though...

I honestly didn't know what it was! I just saw it, thought it looked nice, and got my bf to google it. I was super happy when i saw all the raving reviews! I used it last night and this morning and my skin feels nicer already.

@PinkEvergreen  @katkapivarci  @yankeefaithful - in addition to the Peach & Lily site, May Coop Raw Sauce is also available on costco(dot)com and qvc(dot)com - the full size is currently available on the latter 2 sites.

@itsfi You rock!! I’ll check out Costco for it!! Thank you 😊

@PinkEvergreen I’m one of them!! I love the May Coop. I’m buying it of ebay these days. Such a shame Sephora stopped selling it. 

@katkapivarci

Just wanted to jump in to say I got some May Coop from Peach & Lily last week. It was the mini size. I hope this helps. ☺

TJ Maxx. Didn't purchase anything today, just did some stalking this time.👇😉

Spoiler
9BEE09D4-6FF8-4D8E-A727-A559B53DA3B4.jpeg

AE9C7CE9-8CB7-42C3-B48A-643DC1995ED7.jpeg

CE0EF90F-F7F3-417F-AB78-617B7A0100B0.jpeg

05867DA1-30B6-455B-874B-4D76EDCB342C.jpeg

37F7055D-2AA1-4998-B897-3AEC5ED01E7B.jpeg

B140F56C-AEAB-48DA-AFF6-562E6393969A.jpeg

79F93902-FFEB-49DB-AC44-5D6C5FED6CA8.jpeg

Nice show of restraint @Shosh85!  Your TJ Maxx has a great inventory of skincare and beauty products!

@itsfi I've definitely gotten good at restraint! haha! I do have things go in and out of my cart all the time! 😉

I almost bought clinique wipes full price the other day! I think they were a different line, but regardless. I gotta run to the Maxx 🙂 @Shosh85

@scott1201 I almost bought them – I had them in my cart for a bit, haha! I just seriously have sooo many facial wipes to get through, I couldn't justify buying more! 😉

Cool stuff @Shosh85! I feel like finding that Zombie Chia Pet for Halloween! 👀👍🏻

@angel7594 That chia pet was one of my favorites, haha!! I was thinking of going back for it, but we just can't have any type of plant around or the cats and kids will destroy it! 😂

Got a few items from Winners!

- ABH eyeshadow singles in Moss (x2) and Icy

- KVD brightening powder

- Kbeauty cleanser for my grandma806ECB19-A0DC-4762-996E-3F6F4953B297.jpeg

Also found a couple interesting items that I didn’t purchase:8694CCF5-A2A1-4638-BDB1-6E846C57C719.jpeg

Has anyone heard of this overnight gel mask by The Creme Shop? Considered getting this bc of the brand, but didn’t know if the product was good Mirror & brush holder in one! (This is so cute, but not something I really need haha)Mirror & brush holder in one! (This is so cute, but not something I really need haha)

I love lipstick so this packaging enticed me :pI love lipstick so this packaging enticed me 😛

@Guessgal Which day of the week is typically best for finding good makeup items at Winners?

@PinkEvergreen  I would say Sunday at opening time (for most stores it’s 11am). I went around then for this haul and I saw the SA stocking the KVD brightening powder in multiple shades. Also this means no one has touched them or stuck their dirty fingers in the items yet. Hope this helps! 🙂

@Guessgal Awesome — thanks for the tip!! 👍

Ooooo those ABH singles!!! 😍 @Guessgal

Ooooo those ABH singles!!! 😍 @Guessgal
testing