Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Shosh85 Haha, I think it's such a steal and it's even full price on both sephora & ulta! Yeah! 🤗

Something new at Tj maxx. I got some Skin Laundry8BD4E647-1042-405D-BA50-9A647E32CBBA.jpeg

4C7B8847-9A19-4C86-936A-2F0E5CD3CE23.jpegConcentrate was $39.99 I think

2590EB1B-A964-406D-BFC0-87D71076D0F1.jpegClinique kit for $29.99

88D22422-6483-4780-8FD1-D19D533ACC37.jpeg

That's a good selection of skin care products at your TJ Maxx @Sansara!  Skin Laundry makes some nice products - enjoy!  Smiley Happy

@Sansara So many great items!! There's a lot of that Clinique at my store too! 👌😉

I owe this haul to @mrsmouse top from Ross, bottom from bealls outlet

@sonnydee What a fun haul and such great finds! So many masks! – I haven't tried the cucumber one yet but I loved both the Coconut Oil and Chia Seed one!! I'm definitely gonna have to have to hit up my Ross! – I had no idea they had those things!! Of course its conveniently located across the street from TJ Maxx, haha! 😬

@sonnydee, You're welcome, and also, my apologies to your bank account.  Smiley Wink  In all seriousness, those are some great finds! 

I'm curious about wipes & would love your opinion on which ones are good.  I actually have my routine down, but my niece is just starting to get into make up & I feel like wipes might be an easier option for her to remove make up/wash her face.  Would you mind sharing some recommendations?

oh....sephora wipes do have a hard time removing my masca...

oh....sephora wipes do have a hard time removing my mascara. (but I wear alot!) But that's the only thing I can think of that's an issue so I would start there. they're not really expensive & she has alot of fun scents to choose from. 😍😉@mrsmouse

Re: oh....sephora wipes do have a hard time removing my masca...

Good to know!  Thanks again @sonnydee!!  Smiley Happy

sure!I'm oily acne prone, just to let ya know in case you...

@mrsmouse sure!I'm oily acne prone, just to let ya know in case your niece isdifferent. So far, my absolute fav is too cool for school wipes but they are hard to find at the moment. I ordered a big pack from Nordstrom 60 for $16. (Sephora has the lil packs for $20. I got them at sephora for$6. so dpnt know about that. ) Sephora wipes do a good job, haven't made me breakout. the coconut ones are a lil uncomfortable on the eyes though, I'm also a contact wearer. so that maybe the issue? I've recently tried alba (you see them alot at Marshalls, tjmaxx,) I didn't like them at all. they definitely burned the eyeballs!😲 I also didn't like ole henriksen (purple bag). I've heard Neutrogena was good but haven't tried them. I'm on the search for my hg wipes myself. I haven't tried the creme shop yet, (I don't wear makeup everyday) hope this helps!

Re: sure!I'm oily acne prone, just to let ya know in case you...

Thank you so much @sonnydee!!  She does have oily, acne prone skin, so your recommendations are perfect!  I have no experience with them, so I greatly appreciate your advice!! 

@mrsmouse I would recommend the Neutrogena wipes, they work really well for makeup removal and are great for oily skin!

Thank you so much for the recommendation, @keana1!!  It really helps to get opinions from others about products you aren't familiar with.  Smiley Happy

Yaaaaaas!!! You got some great stuff! 😊 @sonnydee

Yaaaaaas!!! You got some great stuff! 😊 @sonnydee

Great haul @sonnydee! So many masks!! 😍

My little haul from today. 💞 I'm really excited to try the Creme Shop foot mask, I've never seen foot masks from them before at Marshalls and for only $1.99 I'll give it a shot. I also grabbed the me and you mask for $2.99, the boyfriend has been asking about skincare and I figure this will be fun for both of us! I got the Creme Shop wipes in rose water for $3.99, I'm still desperately trying to find the witch hazel variety 😢 The felt ghost garland was just too adorable to pass up, it was $12.99. Also thank you to everyone who shares, I enjoy living vicariously through you guys 😅

you & me both on the witch hazel wipes @77Casper77

you & me both on the witch hazel wipes @77Casper77

I didn’t know there was a “boyfriend + me” version of the Creme Shop masks! If I bought that, though, I’d be like, sorry both for me 🙃😉 @77Casper77

@77Casper77 These are all awesome!! I’ve been curious about that foot mask! Hope it works well for you!

You’re lucky your boyfriend will do that with you! My husband would NEVER do that with me, haha! He just enjoys making fun of me when I have them on! 😂😉

@Shosh85@77Casper77 If I still had a husband, he wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a sheet mask! I’m glad that yours is willing to mask! 

I loooove this haul @77Casper77. That ghost garland is adorable and you found some great masks! 💖 The Me & You Mask looks so cute - have fun masking! 🤩