Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Yaaaaaas!!! You got some great stuff! 😊 @sonnydee

Yaaaaaas!!! You got some great stuff! 😊 @sonnydee

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great haul @sonnydee! So many masks!! 😍

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My little haul from today. 💞 I'm really excited to try the Creme Shop foot mask, I've never seen foot masks from them before at Marshalls and for only $1.99 I'll give it a shot. I also grabbed the me and you mask for $2.99, the boyfriend has been asking about skincare and I figure this will be fun for both of us! I got the Creme Shop wipes in rose water for $3.99, I'm still desperately trying to find the witch hazel variety 😢 The felt ghost garland was just too adorable to pass up, it was $12.99. Also thank you to everyone who shares, I enjoy living vicariously through you guys 😅

you & me both on the witch hazel wipes @77Casper77

you & me both on the witch hazel wipes @77Casper77

I didn’t know there was a “boyfriend + me” version of the Creme Shop masks! If I bought that, though, I’d be like, sorry both for me 🙃😉 @77Casper77

@77Casper77 These are all awesome!! I’ve been curious about that foot mask! Hope it works well for you!

You’re lucky your boyfriend will do that with you! My husband would NEVER do that with me, haha! He just enjoys making fun of me when I have them on! 😂😉

@Shosh85@77Casper77 If I still had a husband, he wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a sheet mask! I’m glad that yours is willing to mask! 

I loooove this haul @77Casper77. That ghost garland is adorable and you found some great masks! 💖 The Me & You Mask looks so cute - have fun masking! 🤩

Oh, that little garland is pretty cute, @77Casper77!

I told my boyfriend recently about the his/hers masks and I just got a "oh lord" out of him. Lol! Hey, I don't care if I gotta tackle that boy and hold him down, I WILL make his skin flawless!!! @77Casper77

@SchylarR He doesn't realize what's good for him! lol 😂

@SchylarR He doesn't realize what's good for him! lol 😂

Re: @SchylarR He doesn't realize what's good for him! lol 😂

*insert victory screech here* @77Casper77

FoolishLegitimateKudu-size_restricted

Another Creme Shop haul from TJ Maxx.😉

I was a little surprised to find the new Narwhal ones there! 👍31AADB23-4BA7-4482-BCE4-454FB179365B.jpeg

Took some pictures of some other cool things too😎👇

Spoiler
C0D5D774-FC49-49B9-9BD5-1B984F2C8265.jpeg

EAF639D3-DD49-4CF2-9196-3EFE98162AE8.jpeg

C24A614B-A0B4-453D-A709-70C6033942D1.jpeg

0487EF2A-1D48-4B4E-A409-A96AB4E184E7.jpeg

FE1575E8-20D4-4A32-BCE8-DF1102A3D74B.jpeg

57CEB6BB-7B59-4735-AD1E-CBA5C5F97DE2.jpeg

1E0EC203-598C-4C49-99BC-342D98B555F2.jpeg

C891AD1E-2516-4BB3-88DE-E5351241C021.jpeg

OMG! GREAT mask finds, @Shosh85! Super lucky day 🤗

Thank you, @scott1201!! 🤗

Hey, that tape dispenser was at Barnes & Noble awhile back, my daughter wanted it but I passed because we go through tape dispensers like you wouldn’t believe😖. I will have to check my TJ Maxx, that would make a fun stocking stuffer, @Shosh85

@eshoe That would make such a great stocking stuffer! -or even like a fun gag gift! I was very tempted to get it, but I buy too many things just ‘cause they’re cute! Haha!

Is it weird that I like the idea of pulling a rainbow from a unicorns butt? Haha! 🌈🦄

@Shosh85 There is so much cuteness in this haul! I love t...

@Shosh85 There is so much cuteness in this haul! I love the narwhal design 🦄🐋

Re: @Shosh85 There is so much cuteness in this haul! I love t...

Thank you, @77Casper77!! I definitely get sucked into all the cuteness! 😉

Great finds @Shosh85!  The Creme Shop masks always seem to find their way to you - it's like they know they will be well loved and appreciated!  ❤️  Enjoy your masks!  🙂

@itsfi How kind to say! I sure hope they keep finding their way to me– it’s like I got my own Creme Shop gravitational pull! Haha! 👌😂

testing