Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Those are some fabulous finds @Guessgal.  Great scores on the ABH and KVD items, and so sweet to pick up something for your grandma!  🙂  Like @Shosh85 I've seen the overnight gel mask on the website for The Creme Shop but I've not tried it. 

@itsfi  Haha yeah, I remembered that my grandma was running low on her cleanser and this is a large tube that will last her a while 😛 and yes, I find that the ABH singles are always such a good deal at Winners! they're just $4.99 compared to $16 at regular retailers!

@Guessgal You found some great things! I've seen that Creme Shop Gel Mask on their direct website but haven't tried it yet. 😉

I think if I found it at TJ Maxx I'd just might have to try it out! 👍

@Shosh85  Hmm that's true. I guess I might try it out if I find it again then 😉

I stopped by THREE TJ Maxx near me and got some great deals!!

• Erno Laszlo duo sets at $7.99 (same set at sephora for $30!!!), I also saw the sensitive version - pink one.
  • Boscia set for $24.99 (SiJcp has it now for $48!!), also saw both Blk & pink version of Jelly ball cleanser for $9.99.
  • Becca Sun Chaser face trio for $14.99
  • ABH blush trio Cocktail party for $9.99 (wish they have more shades...)
  • Face lifting tool aka DUPE of Nurse Jamies uplift at $19.99 (I have the NJ one and kinda like it for depuffing, bought this one for travel, it's about 1 inch shorter than NJ and with rose gold wand...)

IMG_20180817_235604.jpg

Ahhh so many great things, especially that Becca palette!...

Ahhh so many great things, especially that Becca palette! 😊 @Sodayui

Wow @Sodayui, you picked up some really nice items and at great prices!  Enjoy all your new goodies! 🙂

@Sodayui I love everything you got! That Boscia set looks great! 👌🤗

@Shosh85 Haha, I think it's such a steal and it's even full price on both sephora & ulta! Yeah! 🤗

Something new at Tj maxx. I got some Skin Laundry8BD4E647-1042-405D-BA50-9A647E32CBBA.jpeg

Concentrate was $39.99 I thinkConcentrate was $39.99 I think

Clinique kit for $29.99Clinique kit for $29.99

88D22422-6483-4780-8FD1-D19D533ACC37.jpeg

That's a good selection of skin care products at your TJ Maxx @Sansara!  Skin Laundry makes some nice products - enjoy!  🙂

@Sansara So many great items!! There's a lot of that Clinique at my store too! 👌😉

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I owe this haul to @mrsmouse top from Ross, bottom from bealls outlet

@sonnydee What a fun haul and such great finds! So many masks! – I haven't tried the cucumber one yet but I loved both the Coconut Oil and Chia Seed one!! I'm definitely gonna have to have to hit up my Ross! – I had no idea they had those things!! Of course its conveniently located across the street from TJ Maxx, haha! 😬

@sonnydee, You're welcome, and also, my apologies to your bank account.  😉  In all seriousness, those are some great finds! 

I'm curious about wipes & would love your opinion on which ones are good.  I actually have my routine down, but my niece is just starting to get into make up & I feel like wipes might be an easier option for her to remove make up/wash her face.  Would you mind sharing some recommendations?

oh....sephora wipes do have a hard time removing my masca...

oh....sephora wipes do have a hard time removing my mascara. (but I wear alot!) But that's the only thing I can think of that's an issue so I would start there. they're not really expensive & she has alot of fun scents to choose from. 😍😉@mrsmouse

Re: oh....sephora wipes do have a hard time removing my masca...

Good to know!  Thanks again @sonnydee!!  🙂

sure!I'm oily acne prone, just to let ya know in case you...

@mrsmouse sure!I'm oily acne prone, just to let ya know in case your niece isdifferent. So far, my absolute fav is too cool for school wipes but they are hard to find at the moment. I ordered a big pack from Nordstrom 60 for $16. (Sephora has the lil packs for $20. I got them at sephora for$6. so dpnt know about that. ) Sephora wipes do a good job, haven't made me breakout. the coconut ones are a lil uncomfortable on the eyes though, I'm also a contact wearer. so that maybe the issue? I've recently tried alba (you see them alot at Marshalls, tjmaxx,) I didn't like them at all. they definitely burned the eyeballs!😲 I also didn't like ole henriksen (purple bag). I've heard Neutrogena was good but haven't tried them. I'm on the search for my hg wipes myself. I haven't tried the creme shop yet, (I don't wear makeup everyday) hope this helps!

Re: sure!I'm oily acne prone, just to let ya know in case you...

Thank you so much @sonnydee!!  She does have oily, acne prone skin, so your recommendations are perfect!  I have no experience with them, so I greatly appreciate your advice!! 

@mrsmouse I would recommend the Neutrogena wipes, they work really well for makeup removal and are great for oily skin!

Thank you so much for the recommendation, @keana1!!  It really helps to get opinions from others about products you aren't familiar with.  🙂

6 Replies
testing