Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse Looks like you found some awesome treasures!! I agree with @itsfi โ€“ that Chia Seed mask is a good one! Enjoy all your goodies!! ๐Ÿค—

Thanks @Shosh85!  I love when people share their thoughts about something I picked up.  It makes me even happier about the purchase.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse These are great buys! Good for you! 

Great skincare finds @mrsmouse! That Chia Seed Mask from The Creme Shop is one of my faves and such a great hydrating Mask! Enjoy all your new goodies! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh no, @itsfi, I found a 5 pack of the Chia mask and couldnโ€™t remember what the reviews were so passed on it๐Ÿ˜ญ  I will remember next time for sure!

Thank you @itsfi!!  I have been very happy with other Creme Shop masks, so I can't wait to try this one.  ๐Ÿ™‚

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Took a lil getaway with the hubs for our anniversary (I say lil but Isuppose 1300 miles in 2 1/2 days ain't lil) found this in Pensacola. but if you can't tell by the pic. I went on to New Orleans! After stopping in Biloxi first๐Ÿ˜‰

Great finds! ๐Ÿ™‚ @sonnydee

@sonnydee Awesome finds!! Iโ€™ve been seeing more of those headbands come in latelyโ€“ they are super cute! Enjoy everything! ๐Ÿค—

Happy anniversary @sonnydee! You picked up quite a few goodies on your โ€˜lil getaway! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

thank you @itsfi. Hubs knows even on vacation. He knows t...

thank you @itsfi. Hubs knows even on vacation. He knows to stop at tjmaxx. He even asked if I wanted him to go in when I wasn't with him!๐Ÿ˜‚

Does nordstrom rack count??? I got a few non-beauty items at the one in toronto! I didnt even know toronto had a nordstrom rack lol!

I got some black bow ugg slippers for $60, four pairs of hanky panky/cosabella panties for $3-$10 each, and drumroll please...... I found a Victoria Beckham dress that used to be $3050 for $150! It fits me like a glove! I need to try it on and take a photo. Here it is on a hanger. It really doesnt do it justice. Front and back!

04EF1195-5E93-4774-9EE2-2EF8F58EAA0F.jpeg

B26FA3B6-2785-4792-A25B-AA29520BDBA9.jpeg

Love this dress @sabrinas! You found an amazing deal - yaaay! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh my goodness, that dress is an AMAZING find, @sabrinas! You must have been so excited!!! Nordstrom Rack has some incredible treasures if you have the time ๐Ÿ™‚ I found a pair of suede Miu Miu slingbacks there a few years ago for $9, that was my best Rack find. Congrats on your new dress, I would be thrilled!!!

@sabrinas Awesome finds and deals!! That dress does look fabulous!! Iโ€™d loove to see a picture with you wearing it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

The dress is an awesome find!!!! Yes, please take a pic of you wearing it for us clothes obsessed ๐Ÿ˜„

It totally counts! Nice finds! ๐Ÿ™‚ @sabrinas

After hearing so many people complain about Subculture (vs. one friend who loves it), I finally decided โ€œyou know what, Iโ€™m gonna buy and try it myself if I find it again at TJMaxx.โ€ Fast forward to yesterday... 

A61E7185-7138-4AED-9F53-94CB38B2EADE.jpeg

Aquis towel, $10 - I have a few of these, including a longer waffle textured one. I wonโ€™t use any other kind of towel on my hair. 

Crabtree & Evelyn soaps, $8 each - C&E reformulated this soap to include lots of alfalfa and less rosemary. So whenever I see the older formula (with rosemary, instead of alfalfa, listed on the front label) at TJM or Marshalls, I buy several bottles. The newer alfalfa version makes my hands super itchy. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

ABH Subculture, $30 - Yeah yeah, I know. Iโ€™ll either regret this purchase or wonder what everyone was so angry about. ๐Ÿ˜„ Since this paletteโ€™s being discontinued, lots of them are showing up in TJMs, usually sealed in one of those wire trap security tags so no one can open/swatch the palettes. (Thank goodness.) If I hate Subculture, a friend has already offered to take it off my hands. 

BareMinerals BareSkin foundations, $10 each - I bought these for a friend who loves this stuff but always has to mix 2 shades, Maple and Walnut. (I already know they wonโ€™t work on me.) This TJM had both shades, which is rare. 

Marc Jacobs lipsticks, $9 each - Shades are Headliner and Editrix. This TJM had a lot of Marc Jacobs stuff, especially lipsticks. I might have to go back soon. 

I also saw some Lancรดme items but couldnโ€™t tell what they were. The big wire trap security fob covered the entire front of the box, and the price tag covered most of the back. Iโ€™ll have to return and ask an employee to remove a fob so I can see whatโ€™s in the boxes. Iโ€™m trying to think of what Lancomeโ€™s discontinuing that would fit inside that box size. Hmm. Anyway, also tons of Kat Von D which doesnโ€™t surprise me. Still lots of ABH Aurora Glow kits and liquid mattes... too bad I donโ€™t like ABHโ€™s liquid matte formula. I didnโ€™t buy any makeup wipes this time, but I will next time since they had so many to choose from. Kinda bummed they didnโ€™t have any Body Shop body butters. I buy those whenever I find them. 

I think I've seen those Aquis towels at Nordstrom? They must be nice if you won't use anything else on your hair, @WinglessOne! Good luck with that palette, I haven't used any of the ABH shadows but love the Brow Wiz. Hope you (or your friend!) get some good use out of it ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe Thanks! I switched from cotton terry towels to Aquis microfiber years ago. They have a very lowโ€”almost flatโ€”pile texture, so they dry my hair fast without chewing it up. Other microfiber towels have too high a pile for my hair. Theyโ€™ve gotten more expensive but theyโ€™re worth it! 

This will be the first ABH palette Iโ€™ve ever used. Iโ€™m not usually drawn to their palettes, but this one has a teal shade. Iโ€™m a sucker for teal. Hope it works. 

I know what you mean about the high pile, @WinglessOne. I have 2 wraps, one absorbs quickly while the other is not at all drying. I can switch between the 2 depending on my hair plans๐Ÿ˜‰. Going to keep an eye out for these, Iโ€™m pretty sure Iโ€™ve never seen them there but then again I rarely make it past the skin care section!

testing