Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I found the narwhal masks at my TJ Maxx the other day too and I thought of you and your great masking pics! 🙂 @Shosh85

@SchylarR Awe, well aren’t you sweet to think of me! I’m surprised they’re already at TJ Maxx – it seems like they just came out!🤗

@Shosh85 Wow! You have access to a great TJMaax store! Great mask selection from the Creme Shop! The unicorn sleep mask is so adorable! The PTR Rose Stem Cell masks are so inexpensive, had I been there I would have bought 2 jars ! I tried it last evening and it’s quite enjoyable, it has a faint rose smell and is refreshing like the PTR Cucumber mask but next time I use the Rose mask I’ll put it in the refrigerator! 

Thanks for the tip, @keana1, I picked up the rose mask but haven’t used it yet. Will set it in the fridge now!

@keana1 I almost bought a jar, but honestly I didn’t love the smell – it wasn’t bad at all, just didn’t love it. If it smelled only like rose I’d like it – but this seemed to have another scent mixed in that I didn’t like so much. I don’t know, I’m just picky.... and weird, haha! 

I did just buy the PTR “Meet Your Mask” set, so who knows, maybe I’ll change my mind once it’s on my face, haha! 

@Shosh85 You’re picky, not weird ! Maybe the reason I liked the smell is because I don’t really like a heavy flowery smell and since I’m allergic to pollen I have this psychological block when it comes to flowers and their smell!

The narwhal masks are so cute @Shosh85!! ❤️ Keeping my fingers crossed I will eventually find Creme shop masks in my area! 

@angel7594 When it’s on your face it isn’t as cute, haha! I definitely get sucked to the cute animation! 😂

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Interesting, IGK at winners

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mmmiu Are you kidding?? I just paid full price for this lol 😂 

@PinkEvergreen Ugh oh no! That’s the worst 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve had it happen to me before too! 

@PinkEvergreen I hate it when that happens! 😳

@keana1 @alexasteph Lol, it’s not the end of the world but it reminds me that I really need to go to Winners. I have no excuse — I’m within walking distance of one! 😉

@PinkEvergreen The closest Winners is 15 minutes away by car and all they have in the cosmetics department is really crappy ! Such a disappointment 🙁 ! Everything is a mess !

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I made a TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Homegoods & Ross run this weekend and scored these, along with some gorgeous skull dishes & a couple of lovely couch pillows. I love it all, but now am off to join the "no buy/low buy" thread or I won't have money for food to put on those beautiful dishes. Haha!! 😉

Wait a second, I just realized you found The Creme Shop at Ross?! There happens to be a Ross across the street from TJ Maxx!! I never thought to look there! – oh boy!... this could be dangerous! Haha! @mrsmouse

Yep @Shosh85 & @sonnydee, these ones were both found at Ross.  I'm actually not sure if finding them there was a good thing or a bad thing as that just adds one more store to have to check out.  😉

I was just wondering today about creme masks & ross. than...

I was just wondering today about creme masks & ross. thanks for posting @mrsmouse

Nice finds! 🙂 You will definitely have to let us know how everything works out for you! @mrsmouse

@SchylarR, I can already tell you that I love the Algenist Ultimate Anti-Aging cleanser which is why I cleaned them out of the 3 they had on hand.  I've had pretty good luck in the past with Creme Shop masks, so I suspect these will be good as well.  The other stuff I'm not sure about, but I'll try to remember to post an update (hard with skin care because you often can't tell the results for some time).  🙂

Party! 🙂 @mrsmouse

testing