Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Yaaaaaas!!! You got some great stuff! ๐Ÿ˜Š @sonnydee

Yaaaaaas!!! You got some great stuff! ๐Ÿ˜Š @sonnydee

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great haul @sonnydee! So many masks!! ๐Ÿ˜

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My little haul from today. ๐Ÿ’ž I'm really excited to try the Creme Shop foot mask, I've never seen foot masks from them before at Marshalls and for only $1.99 I'll give it a shot. I also grabbed the me and you mask for $2.99, the boyfriend has been asking about skincare and I figure this will be fun for both of us! I got the Creme Shop wipes in rose water for $3.99, I'm still desperately trying to find the witch hazel variety ๐Ÿ˜ข The felt ghost garland was just too adorable to pass up, it was $12.99. Also thank you to everyone who shares, I enjoy living vicariously through you guys ๐Ÿ˜…

you & me both on the witch hazel wipes @77Casper77

you & me both on the witch hazel wipes @77Casper77

I didnโ€™t know there was a โ€œboyfriend + meโ€ version of the Creme Shop masks! If I bought that, though, Iโ€™d be like, sorry both for me ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰ @77Casper77

@77Casper77 These are all awesome!! Iโ€™ve been curious about that foot mask! Hope it works well for you!

Youโ€™re lucky your boyfriend will do that with you! My husband would NEVER do that with me, haha! He just enjoys making fun of me when I have them on! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85@77Casper77 If I still had a husband, he wouldnโ€™t be caught dead wearing a sheet mask! Iโ€™m glad that yours is willing to mask! 

I loooove this haul @77Casper77. That ghost garland is adorable and you found some great masks! ๐Ÿ’– The Me & You Mask looks so cute - have fun masking! ๐Ÿคฉ

Oh, that little garland is pretty cute, @77Casper77!

I told my boyfriend recently about the his/hers masks and I just got a "oh lord" out of him. Lol! Hey, I don't care if I gotta tackle that boy and hold him down, I WILL make his skin flawless!!! @77Casper77

@SchylarR He doesn't realize what's good for him! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

@SchylarR He doesn't realize what's good for him! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: @SchylarR He doesn't realize what's good for him! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

*insert victory screech here* @77Casper77

FoolishLegitimateKudu-size_restricted

Another Creme Shop haul from TJ Maxx.๐Ÿ˜‰

I was a little surprised to find the new Narwhal ones there! ๐Ÿ‘31AADB23-4BA7-4482-BCE4-454FB179365B.jpeg

Took some pictures of some other cool things too๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‡

Spoiler
C0D5D774-FC49-49B9-9BD5-1B984F2C8265.jpeg

EAF639D3-DD49-4CF2-9196-3EFE98162AE8.jpeg

C24A614B-A0B4-453D-A709-70C6033942D1.jpeg

0487EF2A-1D48-4B4E-A409-A96AB4E184E7.jpeg

FE1575E8-20D4-4A32-BCE8-DF1102A3D74B.jpeg

57CEB6BB-7B59-4735-AD1E-CBA5C5F97DE2.jpeg

1E0EC203-598C-4C49-99BC-342D98B555F2.jpeg

C891AD1E-2516-4BB3-88DE-E5351241C021.jpeg

OMG! GREAT mask finds, @Shosh85! Super lucky day ๐Ÿค—

Thank you, @scott1201!! ๐Ÿค—

Hey, that tape dispenser was at Barnes & Noble awhile back, my daughter wanted it but I passed because we go through tape dispensers like you wouldnโ€™t believe๐Ÿ˜–. I will have to check my TJ Maxx, that would make a fun stocking stuffer, @Shosh85

@eshoe That would make such a great stocking stuffer! -or even like a fun gag gift! I was very tempted to get it, but I buy too many things just โ€˜cause theyโ€™re cute! Haha!

Is it weird that I like the idea of pulling a rainbow from a unicorns butt? Haha! ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„

@Shosh85 There is so much cuteness in this haul! I love t...

@Shosh85 There is so much cuteness in this haul! I love the narwhal design ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ‹

Re: @Shosh85 There is so much cuteness in this haul! I love t...

Thank you, @77Casper77!! I definitely get sucked into all the cuteness! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great finds @Shosh85!  The Creme Shop masks always seem to find their way to you - it's like they know they will be well loved and appreciated!  โค๏ธ  Enjoy your masks!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi How kind to say! I sure hope they keep finding their way to meโ€“ itโ€™s like I got my own Creme Shop gravitational pull! Haha! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

9 Replies
testing