Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great finds @Shosh85!  The Creme Shop masks always seem to find their way to you - it's like they know they will be well loved and appreciated!  ❤️  Enjoy your masks!  🙂

@itsfi How kind to say! I sure hope they keep finding their way to me– it’s like I got my own Creme Shop gravitational pull! Haha! 👌😂

I found the narwhal masks at my TJ Maxx the other day too and I thought of you and your great masking pics! 🙂 @Shosh85

@SchylarR Awe, well aren’t you sweet to think of me! I’m surprised they’re already at TJ Maxx – it seems like they just came out!🤗

@Shosh85 Wow! You have access to a great TJMaax store! Great mask selection from the Creme Shop! The unicorn sleep mask is so adorable! The PTR Rose Stem Cell masks are so inexpensive, had I been there I would have bought 2 jars ! I tried it last evening and it’s quite enjoyable, it has a faint rose smell and is refreshing like the PTR Cucumber mask but next time I use the Rose mask I’ll put it in the refrigerator! 

Thanks for the tip, @keana1, I picked up the rose mask but haven’t used it yet. Will set it in the fridge now!

@keana1 I almost bought a jar, but honestly I didn’t love the smell – it wasn’t bad at all, just didn’t love it. If it smelled only like rose I’d like it – but this seemed to have another scent mixed in that I didn’t like so much. I don’t know, I’m just picky.... and weird, haha! 

I did just buy the PTR “Meet Your Mask” set, so who knows, maybe I’ll change my mind once it’s on my face, haha! 

@Shosh85 You’re picky, not weird ! Maybe the reason I liked the smell is because I don’t really like a heavy flowery smell and since I’m allergic to pollen I have this psychological block when it comes to flowers and their smell!

The narwhal masks are so cute @Shosh85!! ❤️ Keeping my fingers crossed I will eventually find Creme shop masks in my area! 

@angel7594 When it’s on your face it isn’t as cute, haha! I definitely get sucked to the cute animation! 😂

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Interesting, IGK at winners

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mmmiu Are you kidding?? I just paid full price for this lol 😂 

@PinkEvergreen Ugh oh no! That’s the worst 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve had it happen to me before too! 

@PinkEvergreen I hate it when that happens! 😳

@keana1 @alexasteph Lol, it’s not the end of the world but it reminds me that I really need to go to Winners. I have no excuse — I’m within walking distance of one! 😉

@PinkEvergreen The closest Winners is 15 minutes away by car and all they have in the cosmetics department is really crappy ! Such a disappointment 🙁 ! Everything is a mess !

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I made a TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Homegoods & Ross run this weekend and scored these, along with some gorgeous skull dishes & a couple of lovely couch pillows. I love it all, but now am off to join the "no buy/low buy" thread or I won't have money for food to put on those beautiful dishes. Haha!! 😉

Wait a second, I just realized you found The Creme Shop at Ross?! There happens to be a Ross across the street from TJ Maxx!! I never thought to look there! – oh boy!... this could be dangerous! Haha! @mrsmouse

Yep @Shosh85 & @sonnydee, these ones were both found at Ross.  I'm actually not sure if finding them there was a good thing or a bad thing as that just adds one more store to have to check out.  😉

I was just wondering today about creme masks & ross. than...

I was just wondering today about creme masks & ross. thanks for posting @mrsmouse

Nice finds! 🙂 You will definitely have to let us know how everything works out for you! @mrsmouse

1 Reply
testing