Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great find @Guessgal! 😎 These are some fab looking sunnies! 🕶 

@itsfi  Thanks, girl! It was tough to choose between the styles for sure! The Guess pair was probably the most unique of the bunch bc of the octagon shape, but didn’t look good on me. Otherwise, would’ve snatched it up too haha 😄

@Guessgal - All look great!  A different pair for a different mood.  I really like the last pair.

I'm really disappointed (with myself, not you!).  I ran errands this morning and drove right by TJ Maxx without thinking!  I had so many other things on my mind.  I should have put it on my to do list.  😄

@Titian06  I like your thinking on the moods 😉 

aw TJ Maxx will always be around 🙂 I’m glad this reminded you to go! I actually made a special trip to this Winners today to sorta say goodbye to it, since I won’t be in the area anymore and will frequent a different Winners soon

@Guessgal They look great on you especially the cat eye style! 

Thank you @keana1! I’ve been wanting cat eye sunnies for a while now (even tho they were trendy at least a year or 2 ago 😝)

@Guessgal Awesome!! All those look amazing, and especially cute on you!! 😉🤗

Thank you @Shosh85! I'm so glad I found them here!! I saw them on sale at The Bay for $60-$70CAD and was thinking that that was still kinda expensive.

20180810_111855.jpg

Oh wow! Great product at this one @CookieGirl1

It almost seems unfair that some stores seem to get really nice things and other stores get the poopy stuff 😞

@bakeamuffinUnidentified @Shosh85

@CookieGirl1 That sure is a nice line-up of products! 👌

@Shosh85Unidentified I frequently travel for work and this particular TJ Maxx seems to always have pretty good stuff.  

Another mini TJ Maxx haul. I saw the OH cleanser before and talked myself out of it because I just have so many cleansers, but ended up regretting it. It came back again yesterday and I had to take that as a sign of fate! 

I had never seen that PTR kit, but at only $9.99, I had to try it out!

They got a lot more new items in stock, but the 2 year old little monster I call my son was with me, so I didn’t get a chance to snap any pics, haha! Maybe next time! 😂

90945804-3F2E-40FB-944C-93BCAA62A7AC.jpeg

@Shosh85 I've always been so curious about the Ole balm c...

@Shosh85 I've always been so curious about the Ole balm cleanser whenever I see it. I hope it works well for you!

Re: @Shosh85 I've always been so curious about the Ole balm c...

Thanks, @77Casper77!! Still trying to finish a couple other cleansers before I start on this one, but I’m hoping I like it! 🤞

These look great @Shosh85, especially the PTR set! I hope it works out great 😄 

shopping and browsing with kids in tow is seriously so difficult 😂

@bakeamuffin. Thank you!! My kids make it hard to do anything! Haha! 😉

@Shosh85 whenever I pull into the parking lot of TJ Maxx, my daughter starts the pleading. “No, not TJ Maxx! Please don’t go to TJ Maxx!” But last time me we found this so she was pretty 😆 happy.745EBFA7-6FFD-449E-B56B-4B00B2C5F9E5.jpeg

@eshoe My 4 year old hates TJ Maxx now! I bring the 2 year old most of time, because he can easily be bribed and occupied with snacks, haha!! 

I’m so happy you were able to find this for you and your daughter! That’s awesome it made her happy! Hope you guys have fun! 🤗

Yeah @Shosh85 she is 8 so too big for the cart and too wise for snacks, ha! (Did you notice they are ‘Daddy and Me’ masks? He was a good sport and did one with her, it was pretty comical 😂!)

testing