Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

@Milou07 yea that palette had me drooling to🤤 the qualit...

@Milou07 yea that palette had me drooling to🤤 the quality wasn't there but I did picked it up either when it went on sale or at tjmaxx. I can't remember which. either way I know I didnt pay full price!

@Milou07 it's a double sided mirror. 1 side has 2 x magni...

@Milou07 it's a double sided mirror. 1 side has 2 x magnification. the glitter moves as you move it around (floats) I'm such a sucker for glitter!

Re: @Milou07 it's a double sided mirror. 1 side has 2 x magni...

@sonnydee - ah, that's adorable!  I almost ordered the Too Faced Glitter palette just because it had the same effect on the cover.  Love everything glitter! 💕😂

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

#20180806_111023.jpg

@CookieGirl1 Oh man, awesome find! 😃👀

Wow @CookieGirl1 Erno Laszlo sheet masks?!  Score!!!  🙂

I found this at Marshalls☁️, I also saw the PTR rose face mask that retails at $52 for $20. 🌹

@77Casper77. Nice!! That is such a great find! 👍

@Shosh85 Thank You!

@Shosh85 Thank You!

Great find @77Casper77!

@itsfi Thank you!

@itsfi Thank you!

Got my hands on the one I've wanted since they got first released....sage! I couldn't pull the trigger cause it was all matte ( I don't wear them all that much) but found it last minute shopping for the minis at Tjmaxx

That KVD sage palette is very pretty, especially that green shade @sonnydee!  There are some great finds here - nicely done! 🙂

@sonnydee Fantastic finds!! That KVD palette is super pretty and I just love the swatches! Enjoy!! 👌🤗

Marshall’s haul. I rarely visit my Marshall’s because it’s nowhere near as good as my TJ Maxx and TJ Maxx is much closer. I happened to be in the area, so I thought I’d check, just in case, haha! Bought a few masks, but there was nothing else too exciting. Took some more pictures of Halloween stuff ‘cause it’s my favorite😉

9AB78D9B-58FF-42F0-B210-24BD3918FA5C.jpeg

👇Halloween stuff 👻3433D33E-C685-430E-B784-8DC39F73E52E.jpeg

E8F76784-0135-4466-ACDE-A18FD911E35D.jpeg

@Shosh85 Skincare and Halloween are my two favorite thing...

@Shosh85 Skincare and Halloween are my two favorite things, awesome finds! All the Halloween decor is so tempting to buy, everything looks adorable. However I must remind myself not to by anymore Halloween decor unless I can think of a specific place to put it, otherwise I'd go crazy with the decor. 🎃👻

Re: @Shosh85 Skincare and Halloween are my two favorite thing...

@77Casper77 I’m pretty sure I have more decorations for Halloween than I do for any other holiday! Haha! It’s seriously my favorite! 🎃👻

Oh I like Mr. Skeleton. Nice finds, @Shosh85! I hope my local stores put out more Halloween stuff this week- I'm ready to buy all of it!

@quspork Exactly 👌 I just want to buy all of it too, haha! 

Nice mask haul @Shosh85! Those Halloween  items look great!  🎃 👻  I don’t need anymore Halloween decorations but those look so fun! 

Thanks, @itsfi!! I look at Halloween stuff the same way I look at masks– There’s no such thing as too much, haha! 🤗👻🎃🎭

10 Replies
testing