Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

These look awesome @mrsmouse! I have been really wanting a silk pillowcase, but this satin pillowcase looks like it would do the job, I’ll have to keep my eyes open for one at my local Winners 😄 Enjoy your haul!! 

Great finds, @mrsmouse! I use a hair towel like the one you bought and it’s one of the biggest unsung heroes of my beauty routine 

@scott1201 That is so true, I picked one up recently and...

@scott1201 That is so true, I picked one up recently and I've used it everyday since!

@scott1201 @mrsmouse I second that on the Aquis towel! I'...

@scott1201 @mrsmouse I second that on the Aquis towel! I've used & gifted them for many years & can't remember ever seeing them cheaper.

@scott1201, I'm really happy to hear to hear that you like it so much.  I wasn't sure about it when I saw it, but for only $10 I thought it was worth a try.  🙂

These are some great finds @mrsmouse!  I've never tried The Creme Shop Vitamin C face mask but the Cold Brew is a favorite of mine.  🙂

Thanks @itsfi!  I'm glad to hear that the cold brew one is good because I haven't tried it before.  I do like the vitamin c one, so if you see it, grab it.  🙂

Another TJ Maxx haul. Got a great deal on the Boscia Tsubaki Glotion– I happened to find one without the price tag and they just made up a random price for me of $6.99👌

Also took some pictures of other things as well. 😉

5ED2C620-E904-473B-9CD4-5E7A6FA0C3E1.jpeg

Spoiler

7F3C5AFF-73B2-4896-AF2F-5E146D12A42C.jpeg

FBFAB768-DDB2-45E9-8A70-850796696851.jpeg

6F2BD929-0851-4A5A-A25C-C1747877637B.jpeg

EA3B751D-0887-4E95-A23E-C6B04767F1C5.jpeg

B085CE93-11EF-4711-887D-D2915E5A4DDA.jpeg

966EBFDB-F0DA-4D2A-BABA-3D427B8DD052.jpeg

7C5108DD-711E-47B5-8EB7-BF5864CC6E54.jpeg

BBBEC711-5A01-4CD3-8122-ADE983EEF324.jpeg

FC679536-E3CD-4D6A-AF6C-044C5A7F9176.jpeg

@Shosh85 I hope I see those witch hazel wipes at my Marsh...

@Shosh85 I hope I see those witch hazel wipes at my Marshalls, the packaging is so cute.

Re: @Shosh85 I hope I see those witch hazel wipes at my Marsh...

@77Casper77 I agree, I like the little witch hats! 😉

Wow @Shosh85, these are some niiiccee goodies!! 😄😄 Great finds, and super lucky oncthat Boscia! 😊

@bakeamuffin Thank you! I’m pretty sure they gave that Glotion to me for way less than they should have, but I’m not complaining one bit. 👌😉

Oh! Gotta find me some of that Clinique, @Shosh85! Great finds - thanks for posting! 

How ow do you like the creme Shop cleansing wipes?

Thanks, @scott1201!! I haven’t tried these coconut water ones yet, but I have tried a few of the others and have really liked them. I wouldn’t say they’re anything super special though. They remove dirt and makeup well, leave my face feeling soft and don’t dry me out. They do claim to also remove waterproof makeup– but it doesn’t really do that well. I feel like I have to rub too hard to get it off– it does make it a little better if I wet them a little before using though. My skin usually seems to do well with coconut products, so I was happy to find these ones at TJ Maxx to try out. 👍😉

Fun haul @Shosh85!  You found a lot of nice deals!  That OH cleanser is great!

@itsfi Yeah, that was one I had in and out of my cart– I have to reason with myself a lot, I told myself that I already had a ton of cleansers like this to get through already– and I actually listened to myself this time, haha! I’m getting better about that! 😂

hahahaha!  It's hard to not pick one up, especially at that price, but good on you @Shosh85!  Nothing wrong with shopping your stash - I love doing that!  ❤️  

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

So mini baby has been begging me for new sandals [Ive been going through her shoe box, getting rid of all the too-little & she was not happy about it!] anyways....theres hope for the peeling masks! Later exp date!😍😍My Marshalls, didn't go the other day. The 2nd box of its skin was still there so they must have wanted to come home with me! right @eshoe?

What do you think of the Kevin Aucoin blush, @sonnydee ?

I really like KA @CookieGirl1 I'm dipping my toes into th...

I really like KA @CookieGirl1 I'm dipping my toes into the blush world & this & CT blush (Pillow talk intense) are almost fool proof for a beginner like me. They 're buildable & controllable so I don't feel like a clown when I wear them out. the outside packaging had fingerprints all over it but no swatches on the inside. Shocked! would be an understatement.

Great finds @sonnydee ❤️, love that a OPI nail polish.