Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

awe, that panda mask looks really cute! @Shosh85

awe, that panda mask looks really cute! @Shosh85

Re: awe, that panda mask looks really cute! @Shosh85

@sonnydee Yup, and besides it being a Creme Shop mask, that is one of the main reasons I got it, haha! Even though it seems The Creme Shop Animated Masks don’t look at all like the animal they’re trying to depict, it’s still super fun and entertaining! 😂🤗

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I found a box of those Goodal masks a couple months ago too! 🐌 @Shosh85

@fieldsofclover To be honest, I mostly got it for the awesome packaging, haha! – but I’ve also tried a couple Goodal masks before and really liked them! I also just really love hydrogel masks! 👍

Too lazy to take a photo now, but I found a vanilla-blackberry Lavanila for 8 bucks today. 

They also had a couple of the Too Faced 2018 planners! If I hadn't gotten the BonBon at the end of June I totally would have bought one.

IMG_20180805_182626.jpg

I'm going to have to check mine out! I'd love to get my hands on that TF planner for cheap.

@fieldsofclover Oooh, nice finds! I find those Lavanilla’s very randomly at my TJ Maxx, try to get it when I can! 👍

The packaging itself on that planner would make me want to buy it, haha! 😂

My TJ Maxx also has a ton of those Becca foundations– but of course none in a shade light enough for my pale white face! 😂

No fomo on the Becca... they don't even make a shade light enough, so we'd never find it 👻 @Shosh85

@fieldsofclover  Oh, well that’s good to know, guess I’ll stop looking, haha! 😂

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hit up TJ Maxx this time and scored these!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Now I have to hit my TJ Maxx ... Been wanting an Aquis hair towel for a minute 💁🏻‍♀️

Great finds @mrsmouse!! ❤️ I hope to find some cold brew Creme Shop masks at my local store.

These look awesome @mrsmouse! I have been really wanting a silk pillowcase, but this satin pillowcase looks like it would do the job, I’ll have to keep my eyes open for one at my local Winners 😄 Enjoy your haul!! 

Great finds, @mrsmouse! I use a hair towel like the one you bought and it’s one of the biggest unsung heroes of my beauty routine 

@scott1201 That is so true, I picked one up recently and...

@scott1201 That is so true, I picked one up recently and I've used it everyday since!

@scott1201 @mrsmouse I second that on the Aquis towel! I'...

@scott1201 @mrsmouse I second that on the Aquis towel! I've used & gifted them for many years & can't remember ever seeing them cheaper.

@scott1201, I'm really happy to hear to hear that you like it so much.  I wasn't sure about it when I saw it, but for only $10 I thought it was worth a try.  🙂

These are some great finds @mrsmouse!  I've never tried The Creme Shop Vitamin C face mask but the Cold Brew is a favorite of mine.  🙂

Thanks @itsfi!  I'm glad to hear that the cold brew one is good because I haven't tried it before.  I do like the vitamin c one, so if you see it, grab it.  🙂

20180801_122218.jpg20180801_122703.jpg20180801_122723.jpg

@CookieGirl1 Nice! Looks like your store has a good stock of things! 🙌

4 Replies
testing