Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Shosh85Unidentified I WISH  it was my store! I was out of town and decided to wander in and found all of that stuff. We never get stuff like that in my store. 

@CookieGirl1  Wow I’ve never seen so much Too Faced together all at once! Must be fun to rummage through 😋

@Guessgal Unfortunately everyone else thinks so too.  I hate it when people swatch stuff in the store!

@CookieGirl1  Oh yeah. I hate that too... totally ruins a perfectly good tube of lipstick 😞

@Guessgal @CookieGirl1 some people are so gross and rude.  I've seen people just straight up using the makeup on their faces at Mashall's.  Yuck!

Any time I miss a weekly wow I’m going to start looking at TJ Maxx... thanks for th pics, @CookieGirl1

I had some time to kill before a dinner date with the hubs so why not go to marshalls!What I bought: charcoal & lemonade, charcoal & almond againWhat I bought: charcoal & lemonade, charcoal & almond again

20180803_190449.jpg

My 6 year old loves doing the Mommy and Me and Daddy and...

My 6 year old loves doing the Mommy and Me and Daddy and Me masks!! I made my husband do it once haha. he was like how do you do this?! but I found the Daddy and Me ones first around Father's Day and he couldn't say no to his little girl lol. it was cute!!

@sonnydee So fun! I love what you found! Do you think your daughter will wear a mask? I just imagine that being so adorable! 🤗

@Shosh85

My 12 year old would but not sure if my 3 year old would leave it on or not. I have found mommy & me and daddy & me. 😉

Omg Coola?! I hope I come across this in the Canadian stores!! 

@mmmiu crossing my fingers for ya! It was tempting at 19....

@mmmiu crossing my fingers for ya! It was tempting at 19.99 but I just got a good stash

Picked up just a couple of things from Marshall's this week, but saw a few other interesting items for stock there and at TJ Maxx. Unfortunately, nothing I *needed* at the moment, but some things to keep your eyes out for, if you're interested, in the spoiler tag. 

What I did end up purchasing:

Goodal sheet masks, the Lancome macaron blushes, an aromatherapy oil set, bath bombs for my nieceGoodal sheet masks, the Lancome macaron blushes, an aromatherapy oil set, bath bombs for my nieceI'm currently renovating my kitchen and couldn't NOT buy this little guy to hang on the wall!I'm currently renovating my kitchen and couldn't NOT buy this little guy to hang on the wall!

Spoiler
IMG_20180731_201913.jpgIMG_20180802_101828.jpgIMG_20180802_101934.jpgIMG_20180802_102603.jpg
Spoiler
MVIMG_20180731_201934.jpgIMG_20180802_102231.jpg
MVIMG_20180802_102121.jpg
Spoiler
MVIMG_20180802_101815.jpgIMG_20180802_102331.jpgIMG_20180731_201315.jpgI really like this pumpkin and am kinda regretting not picking it up now!I really like this pumpkin and am kinda regretting not picking it up now!

super behind on this one - but that algenist bi-phase peel is amazing!

@quspork You found so many great things! I love everything you bought! I’ve only tried two Goodall masks, but really enjoyed them both! And oh my goodness, that picture is awesome! 🐽🍩🐷

I love the Goodal products that I've tried, so I can't wait to try out the masks, @Shosh85! Glad to know you liked the ones you've tried! 

Nice finds @quspork! The little piggy and donut will be perfect in your new kitchen!

Thanks, @itsfi! I adore the decor, now just need some paint on the walls so he can be hung! 

@quspork  Wow, so jealous of your Lancôme Macaron blushes! ❤️

I was super excited to find those after someone else posted about them here a few pages back, @Guessgal.They're a great deal! 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I was traveling today (to a beach about an hour away) and just happened to pass a couple of Marshalls/tjmaxx. I visited 2 tjmaxx & 3 Marshalls. Walked out empty handed 2 of them. I'm just determined not to have to pay shipping for the creme wipes. 😁 Sad thing when you find what shoplifters leave behind (empty boxes, wrappers)

testing