Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee Oooh, great finds! Enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice finds @sonnydee! How do you like The Creme Shop towelettes? 

@itsfi I'm haven't used them yet. And now I have to decid...

@itsfi I'm haven't used them yet. And now I have to decide which ones I'm going to try first....the hoarder in me has definitely won this round!

Re: @itsfi I'm haven't used them yet. And now I have to decid...

No worries @sonnydee I completely understand the dilemma of deciding which one to try first. ๐Ÿ™‚  You've scored yourself some great deals!

and at another marshalls....

@sonnydee Nice!! Love all the Boscia!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Wow @sonnydee, your Marshallโ€™s has a good selection of products and so neatly arranged. 

This Marshalls isn't "mine." but I think someone new must...

This Marshalls isn't "mine." but I think someone new must have been assigned to mine because it has been pretty neat. My Tjmaxx=war zone๐Ÿคค

@sonnydee what a nice Marshall's (mine's always wrecked)  Great finds!

Wowww. Those boscia finds are great! ๐Ÿ™‚ @sonnydee

Found at tjmaxx

@sonnydee Iโ€™ve been seeing these floating around too! Itโ€™s nice when they lock them up like that! ๐Ÿ‘

@sonnydeeI keep seeing this palette around, is it like a reject or crappy? Since I've seen it at Marshalls yesterday too.

@Anastasiya13 ABH is discontinuing it.  I bought one at Marshall's last month and mine's less powdery than my MR.   Personally I'm glad to have it in my collection because I don't have any other colors like it

@jbean90Oh okay, thank you. Was just surprised seeing it so often, especially since of the price too.

@Anastasiya13 I can't say from experience but some people...

@Anastasiya13 I can't say from experience but some people liked it but more people didn't & complained about the fall out. I'm sure you can google for some pics of the lil dust bowl it created when you tried to use it.

Re: @Anastasiya13 I can't say from experience but some people...

@sonnydeeOh okay, thank you hon. I was just curious, since its surprising to see an eyeshadow palette from this brand so many times.

And what I actually bought. sitting down on the floor at Marshalls going thru every row of makeup wipes I found some.....of course they were in the back, not the ones I wanted but oh well. the brush cup made me smile. had to. the neon billabong shirt is the cause of this 2nd day at Marshalls haul.

@sonnydee I definitely need to check out Marshalls ! Those are great finds !

@sonnydee. Love everything you found!! Iโ€™ve been seeing more of the Creme Shop Wipes around lately! โ€“ havenโ€™t tried the Micellar ones yet though ๐Ÿ˜‰ That headband looks super adorable! ๐Ÿค—

that's good news for me about the creme wipes @shosh85. I...

that's good news for me about the creme wipes @Shosh85. I want to try the ones for oily skin....search continues I guess. The panda band is cute & it fits!
testing