Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee Nice!! Love all the Boscia!! 🙌

Wow @sonnydee, your Marshall’s has a good selection of products and so neatly arranged. 

This Marshalls isn't "mine." but I think someone new must...

This Marshalls isn't "mine." but I think someone new must have been assigned to mine because it has been pretty neat. My Tjmaxx=war zone🤤

@sonnydee what a nice Marshall's (mine's always wrecked)  Great finds!

Wowww. Those boscia finds are great! Smiley Happy @sonnydee

Found at tjmaxx

@sonnydee I’ve been seeing these floating around too! It’s nice when they lock them up like that! 👍

@sonnydeeI keep seeing this palette around, is it like a reject or crappy? Since I've seen it at Marshalls yesterday too.

@Anastasiya13 ABH is discontinuing it.  I bought one at Marshall's last month and mine's less powdery than my MR.   Personally I'm glad to have it in my collection because I don't have any other colors like it

@jbean90Oh okay, thank you. Was just surprised seeing it so often, especially since of the price too.

@Anastasiya13 I can't say from experience but some people...

@Anastasiya13 I can't say from experience but some people liked it but more people didn't & complained about the fall out. I'm sure you can google for some pics of the lil dust bowl it created when you tried to use it.

Re: @Anastasiya13 I can't say from experience but some people...

@sonnydeeOh okay, thank you hon. I was just curious, since its surprising to see an eyeshadow palette from this brand so many times.

And what I actually bought. sitting down on the floor at Marshalls going thru every row of makeup wipes I found some.....of course they were in the back, not the ones I wanted but oh well. the brush cup made me smile. had to. the neon billabong shirt is the cause of this 2nd day at Marshalls haul.

@sonnydee I definitely need to check out Marshalls ! Those are great finds !

@sonnydee. Love everything you found!! I’ve been seeing more of the Creme Shop Wipes around lately! – haven’t tried the Micellar ones yet though 😉 That headband looks super adorable! 🤗

that's good news for me about the creme wipes @shosh85. I...

that's good news for me about the creme wipes @Shosh85. I want to try the ones for oily skin....search continues I guess. The panda band is cute & it fits!

I made a great personal find at my local Nordstrom Rack last night! I recently finished my UD Naked Skin powder foundation in Fair Cool, only to discover it was discontinued. I've been searching for a replacement, however yesterday they not only had this foundation discounted at Nordstrom Rack, they had two of my color! I bought both and I'm so excited to have it back. <3

My mind is blown

@sonnydee 😱😱😱 Which store was this?? That’s the one that got awaaaayyyyyyyyy! 

good luck. mine had this but didn't have alot of creme sh...

good luck. mine had this but didn't have alot of creme shop....but I did find more today😈@alexasteph. I also found a kvd blush if that interests you

Marshalls. they didn't have this yesterday. @alexasteph

Marshalls. they didn't have this yesterday. @alexasteph
1 Reply