Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Oooh, so many pretties @bratknits! That’s an amazing deal on the Becca foundation!  Lovely haul!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Interesting, IGK at winners

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mmmiu Are you kidding?? I just paid full price for this lol 😂 

@PinkEvergreen Ugh oh no! That’s the worst 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve had it happen to me before too! 

@PinkEvergreen I hate it when that happens! 😳

@keana1 @alexasteph Lol, it’s not the end of the world but it reminds me that I really need to go to Winners. I have no excuse — I’m within walking distance of one! 😉

@PinkEvergreen The closest Winners is 15 minutes away by car and all they have in the cosmetics department is really crappy ! Such a disappointment 🙁 ! Everything is a mess !

Does nordstrom rack count??? I got a few non-beauty items at the one in toronto! I didnt even know toronto had a nordstrom rack lol!

I got some black bow ugg slippers for $60, four pairs of hanky panky/cosabella panties for $3-$10 each, and drumroll please...... I found a Victoria Beckham dress that used to be $3050 for $150! It fits me like a glove! I need to try it on and take a photo. Here it is on a hanger. It really doesnt do it justice. Front and back!

04EF1195-5E93-4774-9EE2-2EF8F58EAA0F.jpeg

B26FA3B6-2785-4792-A25B-AA29520BDBA9.jpeg

Love this dress @sabrinas! You found an amazing deal - yaaay! 😊

Oh my goodness, that dress is an AMAZING find, @sabrinas! You must have been so excited!!! Nordstrom Rack has some incredible treasures if you have the time 🙂 I found a pair of suede Miu Miu slingbacks there a few years ago for $9, that was my best Rack find. Congrats on your new dress, I would be thrilled!!!

@sabrinas Awesome finds and deals!! That dress does look fabulous!! I’d loove to see a picture with you wearing it! 👍🤗

The dress is an awesome find!!!! Yes, please take a pic of you wearing it for us clothes obsessed 😄

It totally counts! Nice finds! 🙂 @sabrinas

Great k-beauty haul at my TJMaxx this week.tjmaxx.JPG

The shade and light palette!! 🙌🏻😍 was this one mattes or shimmers @bratknits? Such great finds!

Matte Plum, they had the Sage and Smoke there as well. 

@bratknits Fantastic finds!! The masks look great!! 👌

Oh wow! Great finds, @bratknits. I’m jealous, I can never find real techniques brushes!

Very nice haul @bratknits!  Good variety of items too!  Enjoy your new treats!  🙂

I had some time to kill before a dinner date with the hubs so why not go to marshalls!What I bought: charcoal & lemonade, charcoal & almond againWhat I bought: charcoal & lemonade, charcoal & almond again

20180803_190449.jpg

My 6 year old loves doing the Mommy and Me and Daddy and...

My 6 year old loves doing the Mommy and Me and Daddy and Me masks!! I made my husband do it once haha. he was like how do you do this?! but I found the Daddy and Me ones first around Father's Day and he couldn't say no to his little girl lol. it was cute!!
5 Replies