Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee I definitely need to check out Marshalls ! Those are great finds !

@sonnydee. Love everything you found!! Iโ€™ve been seeing more of the Creme Shop Wipes around lately! โ€“ havenโ€™t tried the Micellar ones yet though ๐Ÿ˜‰ That headband looks super adorable! ๐Ÿค—

that's good news for me about the creme wipes @shosh85. I...

that's good news for me about the creme wipes @Shosh85. I want to try the ones for oily skin....search continues I guess. The panda band is cute & it fits!

I made a great personal find at my local Nordstrom Rack last night! I recently finished my UD Naked Skin powder foundation in Fair Cool, only to discover it was discontinued. I've been searching for a replacement, however yesterday they not only had this foundation discounted at Nordstrom Rack, they had two of my color! I bought both and I'm so excited to have it back. โค๏ธ

My mind is blown

@sonnydee ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Which store was this?? Thatโ€™s the one that got awaaaayyyyyyyyy! 

good luck. mine had this but didn't have alot of creme sh...

good luck. mine had this but didn't have alot of creme shop....but I did find more today๐Ÿ˜ˆ@alexasteph. I also found a kvd blush if that interests you

Marshalls. they didn't have this yesterday. @alexasteph

Marshalls. they didn't have this yesterday. @alexasteph

Re: Marshalls. they didn't have this yesterday. @alexasteph

@sonnydee Thanks! I might just go check it out...

YES YES YES YES!!! @sonnydee

YES YES YES YES!!! @sonnydee
Anonymous Insider

so jealous!!!  

Amazing find!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ Still mad at myself for not getting this one...

OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฎ !! I wish my store had this *cries* I can't believe I passed this up when I had the chance. 

@sonnydee What?? Is this the original one that Iโ€™m seeing??

yes. it's the original one. I picked it up, the hoarder i...

yes. it's the original one. I picked it up, the hoarder in me wanted a 3rd, but then I remembered just how big my collection is.....they had 3 @darkiceis

๐Ÿ˜ฑ I would scoop thoes up faster than you can say hocus pocus @sonnydee! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

I would but I already have 2 myself but for some reason i...

I would but I already have 2 myself but for some reason it was tempting. I want to give others a fighting chance. @bakeamuffin

Re: I would but I already have 2 myself but for some reason i...

Lol, you're quite charitable @sonnydee

Re: I would but I already have 2 myself but for some reason i...

Thatโ€™s sweet of you @sonnydee โ˜บ๏ธ Itโ€™s hard to turn down a good deal! 

Marshalls haul!Didn't find the sloth holder but did jump on the creme shop wagon! @Shosh85. I don't wear alot of lipstick (I'm a gloss girl) but at that price I had to. the his & hers mask was too cute, the hubs would never though. oh well, more for me! Almost forgot the Anastasia singles!

I love everything you got @sonnydee!! The creme shop masks you found look aweosme! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 Reply
testing