Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: @Shosh85 I hope I see those witch hazel wipes at my Marsh...

@77Casper77 I agree, I like the little witch hats! 😉

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Wow @Shosh85, these are some niiiccee goodies!! 😄😄 Great finds, and super lucky oncthat Boscia! 😊

@bakeamuffin Thank you! I’m pretty sure they gave that Glotion to me for way less than they should have, but I’m not complaining one bit. 👌😉

Oh! Gotta find me some of that Clinique, @Shosh85! Great finds - thanks for posting! 

How ow do you like the creme Shop cleansing wipes?

Thanks, @scott1201!! I haven’t tried these coconut water ones yet, but I have tried a few of the others and have really liked them. I wouldn’t say they’re anything super special though. They remove dirt and makeup well, leave my face feeling soft and don’t dry me out. They do claim to also remove waterproof makeup– but it doesn’t really do that well. I feel like I have to rub too hard to get it off– it does make it a little better if I wet them a little before using though. My skin usually seems to do well with coconut products, so I was happy to find these ones at TJ Maxx to try out. 👍😉

Fun haul @Shosh85!  You found a lot of nice deals!  That OH cleanser is great!

@itsfi Yeah, that was one I had in and out of my cart– I have to reason with myself a lot, I told myself that I already had a ton of cleansers like this to get through already– and I actually listened to myself this time, haha! I’m getting better about that! 😂

hahahaha!  It's hard to not pick one up, especially at that price, but good on you @Shosh85!  Nothing wrong with shopping your stash - I love doing that!  ❤️  

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Scored some multipacks of Creme Shop masks at Marshalls this weekend for $4.99 each! 🙂

Great Creme Shop finds @mrsmouse! These will be nice to use ☺️ 

@mrsmouse  Fun Creme Shop haul! It seems my TJ Maxx has been getting more of these in lately! Enjoy!👌

Thanks @Shosh85!!  I have a TJ Maxx near me and I haven't been in a while, so it's certainly worth checking out.  I mean, a girl can never have too many masks, right?  😉

@mrsmouse  That is exactly right, I totally agree, haha! 👍😉

That's a nice haul of Creme Shop masks @mrsmouse🙂

Thanks @itsfi!!  🙂

Wandered over to both Marshalls and TJMaxx tonight. Needed nothing, of course, but still managed to pick up a few things. Totally forgot I was going to look for the black kitty brush holder, but happened to spy it just as I had decided to leave, so I figured it was fate lol.IMG_20180728_204802012.jpg

Andalou masks, one was 5.99, the other 6.99.

Andalou body lotion 3.99

Valjean Labs HA serum 5.50

Boscia masks 1.00 (I don't like most sheet masks, but most hydrogels are fine for me so far...fingers crossed I like these lol)

Oh wow - great finds, @RGbrown! I especially love the kitty brush holder since I have a Black Kitty named George 😸

@scott1201Unidentified

Thanks so much! My black kitty is called Little Boy (well, technically his name is Midnight, but my ex and I originally had the full set lol. We mostly called them Momma, Little Boy and Little Girl, so that's what stuck. 😹 )

That kitty brush holder is adorable @RGbrown; it was meant to be that you found each other!

@itsfiUnidentified

'Twas fate indeed! 😺

@RGbrown   Yay! You got the brush holder!– it is super cute!

There’s a lot of Andalou products at my location too! I’ve been tempted to try out more of their masks!

Those masks do look great, I’m surprised they had singles! Usually what stops me from buying masks from TJ Maxx is the quantity it comes with! – even though it’s cheap, I really don’t llike buying a big pack of the same mask when I haven’t tried it yet.

I really enjoy the hydrogel ones as well! I hope you like them!🤞

1 Reply
testing