Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@RGbrown   Yay! You got the brush holder!– it is super cute!

There’s a lot of Andalou products at my location too! I’ve been tempted to try out more of their masks!

Those masks do look great, I’m surprised they had singles! Usually what stops me from buying masks from TJ Maxx is the quantity it comes with! – even though it’s cheap, I really don’t llike buying a big pack of the same mask when I haven’t tried it yet.

I really enjoy the hydrogel ones as well! I hope you like them!🤞

@Shosh85Unidentified

I had seen several boxes of these a while back, and I kinda think at some point a box or two got destroyed so they just tagged the singles. I don't remember how much the boxes were, but I do recall passing on them because they seemed too pricy for something I had a pretty decent shot at not liking, so I was glad to see the singles super cheap last night 😅

My store had quite a few new Andalou products too...had to stop myself from buying more since my stash is way too big to finish off in a reasonable time as it is lol. The cocoa mask was a must...I have one and love it, so I've been hunting a backup, and I've been interested in the berry mask for a while. I didn't even know Andalou made body products, so I couldn't resist getting the lotion even though I have no business buying body stuff right now either 😋

@RGbrown Those single masks were definitely an awesome find!

I didn’t know Andalou made body care until shopping at TJ Maxx! They do look great– I always have to talk myself out of things... “ok, I already have like a hundred body creams that I still need to get through– maybe I’ll pass on that”  haha! 

I definitely come here here way too much, haha! Bought the St Tropez Gradual Tanner for $9.99 at TJ Maxx! I’m hoping by using this, my ghostly blinding white skin won’t be so blinding, haha! We’ll see!😉😂

Took a few more pictures of some other fun finds👍

631BC0C8-A5A7-42B2-A73F-4F62C9F9BC6E.jpeg

So many cute brush holders!

597D3B5C-2ED2-41A6-9593-C293AFF5EC88.jpeg

323E9A0F-AD40-41A9-838F-9FDF8D421FA5.jpeg

49C7B29A-A6CF-4D11-BF92-A484F4B50835.jpeg

Thought this was funny 😆 AED79229-35EE-4C3B-80BE-9DFAB66CEFEA.jpeg

A0AA3540-7C48-44AB-A618-6619C6B67D42.jpeg

8AA68476-365A-4C19-95A2-93DAB14142DC.jpeg

@Shosh85Dang I wish my tj maxx had the marc jacobs set, I was just there yesterday looking around. They been having a lot of boscia recently though, even their brush

@Anastasiya13 These were definitely super popular, because they didn’t last very long after being put out! 

@Shosh85I bet, the quality is pretty amazing, and feel great on the lips.

I like the sloth the best. My mini asked me recently, I c...

I like the sloth the best. My mini asked me recently, I could have any animal in the world what would it be? I, of course, being the off-the-wall-dont want to be normal mom. told her a sloth, I think the slowness would relax me & help my insomnia" she thought that was so funny. I'm going to Marshall tomorrow must find this!@Shosh85

OMG, that black kitty brush holder is too cute! 😍

@RGbrown  Right?! I’m going to have to figure out a way I can use these and have them out, even with my little monsters around! 🤔😉

Snapped a few more pictures at TJ Maxx. Forgot to take a pic, but there was a ton of the Creme Shop Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen masks as well. 👌

The Drinking Buddies just cracked me up! Haha! 

655877A4-C97B-4099-9767-12B50AD2982A.jpeg

2A75F28D-BC49-4E44-915F-C33A33F6FE9D.jpeg

325C6639-AAD8-4A79-AA83-16BEA86FAD7B.jpeg

@Shosh85 a friend of mine actually bought me those drinking buddies for my bar cart haha. they are so funny 

@Kim888  Nice!! They look awesome! Haha!

I saw the ABH Aurora Palettes at my TJ Maxx too! Too bad I paid full price for mine... Waaaah! 🙂 @Shosh85

@SchylarR I hate it when that happens! 😢

Omg love those drink markers, @Shosh85! 🍺🍷🍹🥂🍸

@scott1201   Right?! Haha! 😂👍

@Shosh85 HAHAHA the drinking buddies!

@ohheyitscindyk I almost got it, haha! 😂

Went back to my local TJMaxx and Marshalls for more Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cremes; the discount price is hard to resist! In the photo below, joining Editrix (left) are Clara (middle) and Dashing (right). Having only owned the sample-sized minis of these lipsticks up until now, I can't get over how beautiful is the full-size packaging!

IMG_20180721_155626.jpg

Love those shades, @MlleCC! Nice finds!

2 Replies
testing