Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@RGbrown   Yay! You got the brush holder!โ€“ it is super cute!

Thereโ€™s a lot of Andalou products at my location too! Iโ€™ve been tempted to try out more of their masks!

Those masks do look great, Iโ€™m surprised they had singles! Usually what stops me from buying masks from TJ Maxx is the quantity it comes with! โ€“ even though itโ€™s cheap, I really donโ€™t llike buying a big pack of the same mask when I havenโ€™t tried it yet.

I really enjoy the hydrogel ones as well! I hope you like them!๐Ÿคž

@Shosh85Unidentified

I had seen several boxes of these a while back, and I kinda think at some point a box or two got destroyed so they just tagged the singles. I don't remember how much the boxes were, but I do recall passing on them because they seemed too pricy for something I had a pretty decent shot at not liking, so I was glad to see the singles super cheap last night ๐Ÿ˜…

My store had quite a few new Andalou products too...had to stop myself from buying more since my stash is way too big to finish off in a reasonable time as it is lol. The cocoa mask was a must...I have one and love it, so I've been hunting a backup, and I've been interested in the berry mask for a while. I didn't even know Andalou made body products, so I couldn't resist getting the lotion even though I have no business buying body stuff right now either ๐Ÿ˜‹

@RGbrown Those single masks were definitely an awesome find!

I didnโ€™t know Andalou made body care until shopping at TJ Maxx! They do look greatโ€“ I always have to talk myself out of things... โ€œok, I already have like a hundred body creams that I still need to get throughโ€“ maybe Iโ€™ll pass on thatโ€  haha! 

I definitely come here here way too much, haha! Bought the St Tropez Gradual Tanner for $9.99 at TJ Maxx! Iโ€™m hoping by using this, my ghostly blinding white skin wonโ€™t be so blinding, haha! Weโ€™ll see!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Took a few more pictures of some other fun finds๐Ÿ‘

631BC0C8-A5A7-42B2-A73F-4F62C9F9BC6E.jpeg

So many cute brush holders!

597D3B5C-2ED2-41A6-9593-C293AFF5EC88.jpeg

323E9A0F-AD40-41A9-838F-9FDF8D421FA5.jpeg

49C7B29A-A6CF-4D11-BF92-A484F4B50835.jpeg

Thought this was funny ๐Ÿ˜† AED79229-35EE-4C3B-80BE-9DFAB66CEFEA.jpeg

A0AA3540-7C48-44AB-A618-6619C6B67D42.jpeg

8AA68476-365A-4C19-95A2-93DAB14142DC.jpeg

@Shosh85Dang I wish my tj maxx had the marc jacobs set, I was just there yesterday looking around. They been having a lot of boscia recently though, even their brush

@Anastasiya13 These were definitely super popular, because they didnโ€™t last very long after being put out! 

@Shosh85I bet, the quality is pretty amazing, and feel great on the lips.

I like the sloth the best. My mini asked me recently, I c...

I like the sloth the best. My mini asked me recently, I could have any animal in the world what would it be? I, of course, being the off-the-wall-dont want to be normal mom. told her a sloth, I think the slowness would relax me & help my insomnia" she thought that was so funny. I'm going to Marshall tomorrow must find this!@Shosh85

OMG, that black kitty brush holder is too cute! ๐Ÿ˜

@RGbrown  Right?! Iโ€™m going to have to figure out a way I can use these and have them out, even with my little monsters around! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰

Snapped a few more pictures at TJ Maxx. Forgot to take a pic, but there was a ton of the Creme Shop Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen masks as well. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

The Drinking Buddies just cracked me up! Haha! 

655877A4-C97B-4099-9767-12B50AD2982A.jpeg

2A75F28D-BC49-4E44-915F-C33A33F6FE9D.jpeg

325C6639-AAD8-4A79-AA83-16BEA86FAD7B.jpeg

@Shosh85 a friend of mine actually bought me those drinking buddies for my bar cart haha. they are so funny 

@Kim888  Nice!! They look awesome! Haha!

I saw the ABH Aurora Palettes at my TJ Maxx too! Too bad I paid full price for mine... Waaaah! ๐Ÿ™‚ @Shosh85

@SchylarR I hate it when that happens! ๐Ÿ˜ข

Omg love those drink markers, @Shosh85! ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿธ

@scott1201   Right?! Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

@Shosh85 HAHAHA the drinking buddies!

@ohheyitscindyk I almost got it, haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Went back to my local TJMaxx and Marshalls for more Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cremes; the discount price is hard to resist! In the photo below, joining Editrix (left) are Clara (middle) and Dashing (right). Having only owned the sample-sized minis of these lipsticks up until now, I can't get over how beautiful is the full-size packaging!

IMG_20180721_155626.jpg

Love those shades, @MlleCC! Nice finds!

testing