Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@MlleCC Great finds!! The shades you found are beautiful! I was able to find the “Dashing” shade as well and I love it! 🙌

Gorgeous colors on those lippies @MlleCC!  Great finds!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Just picked up the ABH Aurora glow kit from Winners yesterday for $29.99! Winners in Brantford, ON seems to carry a lot of UD, ABH, Signa, Lime Crime, Mac and Bobbi Brown cosmetics. My sister’s also lucked out on getting Glamglow cleansers there.

A few more TJ Maxx finds: 

7D4EEE7E-9E67-46DF-8A11-9F3AA721B9E0.jpeg

AC755D6D-0A9E-48AF-8E04-20BA97C68917.jpeg

48CE7972-9282-4C19-AC1B-7F0DEF74E3B4.jpeg

A15E37B9-552D-4E88-9065-07F394E3942E.jpeg

What great finds!  I think this thread was made for you @Shosh85Unidentified😃!

Forgive the 'unidentified ' error.  I've become exhausted of trying to clean it up in my posts....

Haha! Thank you so much, @RachFace2921!! 🤗

Great finds @Shosh85!  Your TJ Maxx needs to be on the list of visitor attractions for your city - I'd go to visit your TJ Maxx!  LOL!  🙂  So many great items there!

My latest finds.

MARCHALLS:

4 Karuna masks

Boscia Sake Treatment Water

Lancome Macaroon Blushes and Sponges - it didn’t have a price so I asked at the register and they said $6.99?!?!!!!

TJ MAXX:

Boscia Cleansing Water

Esfosio Sheet masks - never tried this brand hopefully they’ll be good but I had to buy, it was such a steal for 10 masks 168E6C79-D8A8-47AC-B911-85334FCD8D2C.jpeg

Great finds, @katkapivarci!! I’ve been curious about the Esfosio sheet masks! My TJ Maxx has a bunch of these too– I’ve been super interested in getting the Pearl and Honey ones! 👌

$7 for the Lancome macarons?!?!?! That's incredible! Nice finds, @katkapivarci!

You scored some great deals on some fab items!  Enjoy all your new goodies, @katkapivarci!

@katkapivarci  The Lancôme macaron blushes were only $6.99?!?? Whaaaa 😱😱😱 that’s such a good deal!!! Hope you love them!!

Lots of PTR and Makeup erasers at the Maxx yesterday. I bought a package of fusion Creme Shop masks and a dress I didn’t need 🙃 When I went to checkout, the cashier literally said what is on the picture above, “did you find everything you were looking for?” And I really wanted to reply with, “first of all, I wasn’t looking for any of this” hah!

909A5DD7-C812-440E-A61E-8A2BD4567D27.jpeg9FAB48E9-81F5-4F3E-81E7-1F0C909D697E.jpeg0F310AD2-07C2-4EC2-B357-AF6BED305E81.jpeg571F7D5B-E9A1-4BF5-AB3A-40F6F393C11E.jpeg

I want that Eve Lom! @scott1201

The cashier asked me the same thing when I went recently and I didn’t say that exact line, but I did say, “I really wasn’t looking for anything”– still made me giggle a little! It made the cashier giggle a little too! 😂

@scott1201 

Ha! I’ll be brave enough next time 😉 @Shosh85

That's always my reply as well

Nice finds @scott1201! I would have a hard time resisting that PTR mask! 😍

If they had the pumpkin mask it would’ve been in my cart STAT, @bakeamuffin 🎃

Oh wow these stores are really upping there game @scott1201! I'm vary of how old some of the products are, especially with skincare? Does anyone check or had a bad experience before?

@Aaliaa@scott1201@bakeamuffin

Any skincare item should have a lot code; while you may not be able to decipher it on your own, checkcosmetic dot net is a good resource for how to read many manufacturers' codes to get a date of manufacture. If they don't have that particular brand, you can always contact the manufacturer with the code for more info. 🙂

testing