Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thank you @Guessgal! ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffinWow awesome stuff. Wish we had that store in los angeles area

@Anastasiya13 itโ€™s a great discount store, i think itโ€™s kind of like the Canadian version of TJ Max or Marshallโ€™s โ˜บ๏ธ

@bakeamuffinOh thats awesome, wish my locations had such amazing stuff.

@bakeamuffin

Great finds!!! I'm so envious of all the brands Winners was carrying! Enjoy your goodies!! Happy masking!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @yankeefaithful

I wish I had gone sooner, they really do have so much! Iโ€™m impressed that they carry so much US merch too, I feel like I took a trip across the boarder ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Yay @bakeamuffin, so happy for you that you found some Creme Shop face masks!  Nice score on the mirror!!  Happy Friday!

Thanks @itsfi! ๐Ÿ˜„ the only thing I didnโ€™t find were thoes little Glow Recipe sets so I might drag myself to check out another location if I get some time this weekend. Happy Friday to you too ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Fellow Torontonians I was at the Winners at Yonge&Dundas and it is STOCKED. I only had a few minutes before my movie was starting so I couldn't take pictures or anything but I wanted to share some of the brands I saw:

• Perricone MD (Loads and Loads)
  • KVD Lippies
  • Elizabeth Arden
  • Stilla
  • Real Techniques
  • Amika
  • Marc Jacobs
  • Shiseido

I know I'm forgetting brands but I was just searching for May Coop Raw Sauce and took all the power to walk away (nearly empty handed).

that's one of the best locations for fab finds! and the one at college ๐Ÿ™‚

Your resistance is stronger than mine @Aaliaa ๐Ÿ˜„ Thoes are some great brands! Iโ€™m really hoping to find some creme shop masks and glowmask at winners this weekend ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

@bakeamuffin  I went to different Winners than the one I usually go to (they're in different cities) and it was stocked with creme shop masks as well! So I think you have a good chance finding some at your location too. Happy shopping!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I found a bunch of Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palettes at my Marshallโ€™s! This is probably my favorite from the Chocolate bar series. Iโ€™m thinking of replacing my current one ๐Ÿค”

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Mcakes Do you happen to remember how much they are? Thanks! And I wish my local Marshalls would lock up palettes, they always look like they've been through both world wars. Meanwhile, they lock up $8 hand creams.

Yes @ohheyitscindyk, mine had it for $24.99 as well ๐Ÿ™‚ I was so (pleasantly) surprised to see this change, mine used to be a mess too lol. The few good products that they would have would all be damaged. Let me know if you want me to get one for you!

@Mcakes Thank you so much! I'm really tempted, but I probably shouldn't lol. Yes! And then I get the stink eye for opening them up just to check to see if they're in a good condition.

@ohheyitscindyk My TJ has it for $24.99 ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Sodayui Thanks!

Found some stray Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme and Kiss Pop at my local Marshalls, $8.99 USD each. Stock was quite sparse: only 3 - 4 different shades and 1 - 2 items of each shade. I purchased a Le Marc Lip Creme in Editrix; already dreaming of rocking vampy browns and burgundies for fall! ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_20180716_235926.jpg

IMG_20180716_235857.jpg

@MlleCC Those are some good lippies! I found the Kiss Pop at TJ Maxx as well, and I really love the shade! Enjoy your fun finds! 

So...I happened to walk by winners today at lunch ๐Ÿ˜…

20180716_223031.jpg

1 Reply
testing