Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sp1771 You found some great things!! My TJ Maxx has a bunch of Marc Jacobs products, but I havenโ€™t seen this one!- Iโ€™ll have to keep my eye out for it! ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘

@sp1771 Wow, how much was the primer?

@CookieGirl1the Marc Jacobs primer was $12.99 and the Origins primer was $16.99 ๐Ÿ™‚

Today's haul from Tjmaxx. Curious to try this Eve Lom Time Retreat Face Treatment

@ChristinaML25 Fantastic finds! My TJ Maxx has a bunch of the OH Sheer Transformation Cream but I havenโ€™t seen any of that Eve Lom!! Looks like Iโ€™ll be headed to TJ Maxx tomorrow and see what they have! 

Great finds, @ChristinaML25! I wonder if thereโ€™s a way to lookup flagship locations... *furiously starts googling*

Holy cow! Eve Lom? Aaaahhhhhh, gotta make a run soon!

Would love to know if anyone spots the Rescue Mask! It's on my future will-definitely-buy list, but for the right price, the future might be now ๐Ÿ˜…

@RGbrown:  My nearest TJ Maxx is considered to be a "flagship" location, and usually receives stock from high-end brands.  However, even at my location, Eve Lom products usually appear in singles, and not very frequently at that.  So far I've found and purchased the Morning Cleansing Balm for $19.99 and the Oil-Free Moisturizer for $24.99.  I've found and passed up on a Radiance Lift Cream in the discontinued squeeze-tube 0.84 fl.oz. packaging for $19.99.  Good luck with sightings at your own store!  I would be thrilled to find a Rescue Mask as well.  ๐Ÿ˜„

@MlleCC

The more I thought about it last night, the more I know it's a dang unicorn. My stores are definitely nowhere flagship, so I never find the super fancy stuff. Plus, it's a current product...surely they wouldn't be dumping current inventory. In any case, I'll keep my eye out, but I know that I'll never get that lucky ๐Ÿ˜…

@RGbrown, check your PMs. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I've only seen the Eve Lom kiss balms at Winners, never their skincare line. But I still found the kiss balms a bit pricey - they were $19.99CAD and the "compare at" tag said $25CAD... 

GUESS what my total was for everything?! GUESS! $54!!! Yes, $54!!! Ahhhh!!! TJ Maxx always comes through! ๐Ÿ˜„ I swear they have my heart! โค I ended up scoring an Impressions Vanity Touch 2.0 Mirror, an Impressions Vanity REVEALIGHT Compact Mirror, Retinol-X Anti-Aging Cleanser, Anastasia BH Liquid Lipstick in Naked, Holika Holika Pig-Clear Black Head 3-Step Kit (set of 5), and a cute eyelash curler! ๐Ÿ˜

@SchylarR Love that lighted mirror!! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I tore that sucker open the millisecond I got home and th...

I tore that sucker open the millisecond I got home and then realized I didn't have AA batteries to try it out. Yup. Mmhm. That's me lol! ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Shosh85

@scott1201 Wow!  Everyone has such nice hauls!  I never get lucky with that sort of stuff, so I just learned to be happy paying full price!

Image result for shopping haul gif

Anonymous Insider

I found some great deals on St. Tropez self tanning products at my TJ Maxx. Check for displays of sunscreen with self tanners mixed in!2018-07-13_14.08.49.jpg

2018-07-13_14.09.26.jpg

2018-07-13_14.09.57.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread, @scott1201! These stores have so many great deals and it's great to see what all everyone is able to find. 

Yessss Iโ€™ve been looking for a thread like this for the longest time!! Thanks for making it @scott1201! I actually just went to Winners yesterday, but Iโ€™ll wait till my haul is a little bigger to share. Canโ€™t wait to start posting on here! ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Haha!! I love that picture! Sooo true! I hardly ever go into a Winners or Marshalls looking for something, other than a good deal! I actually work at Winners too, so it can be a bit dangerous. I often times put the stock out and quickly goes back into my hands for me to purchase instead๐Ÿ˜‡ Iโ€™ve found some great finds! Mostly makeup, but also clothing, furniture, decor, and purses/wallets. Iโ€™ve slacked on remembering to take pictures of my hauls a lot of times but here are some that I could find! From my instagram @ samsmakeupaddiction, and my instagram stories as well.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@samkeaysxo Okay I really need to look away from this post because I just bought several of these items for full price ๐Ÿ˜‚

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Aw!!๐Ÿ˜ซ no way!
10 Replies
testing