Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I love it!! I wasn’t sure about it either but it’s one of my favourites now. I love that it has 2 Wands- 1 for your baby lashes and 1 for your regular lashes. I usually just use them both on my regular lashes though! I do the 1st coat with the small wand to really get every lash, and then I do 2 or 3 coats with the big wand to make it more dramatic and darker. I’m really glad I picked it up!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@samkeaysxoWow awesome finds, wish I had that type of luck at my stores

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

The trick is to go early in the morning! Often times by noon most of the good stuff that was put out in the morning has been picked through and mostly gone. What sucks is the people who buy 5+ of something, or buy all the brand name stuff just to resell🙄 and they usually come first thing when we’re putting out the product.

Re: RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ahhh, I see!  Thanks for the tip, @samkeaysxo!  I've been doing it all wrong.  It takes some time to get my nearest TJ Maxx or Marshall's so I rarely get there early in the morning; I'll have to see about getting there in the mornings one of these days!  

Re: RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I'm totally that person who goes first thing in the morning 😜

These are some pretty awesome finds, @samkeaysxo!! It would be extremely dangerous for me to work at one of these stores too! – I think I’d probably go broke, haha! 😂

So many great finds @samkeaysxo

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Went to TJ Maxx today and snapped pictures of a few things. The only thing I left with was this Creme Shop 5 pack – such a good deal, I couldn’t pass it up!8D530C71-D40D-4C5E-A309-2D2641DCFA91.jpeg

Here are some other things my TJ Maxx has at the moment: (sorry, for some reason the spoilers didn’t work)

0C967BAD-659B-4B41-9588-A7BB4BAE5473.jpeg

506DEB6C-3CCF-47AE-965A-2B54347C3E82.jpeg

F334C71A-B056-4D0A-AF63-65A644D80D2D.jpeg

32BB88F7-5E86-43FA-91C4-546033E1C957.jpeg

9F334806-6B1A-49DD-A6E7-7B7DAAB858A5.jpeg

C195A4C0-439D-4B23-8D15-29E103525803.jpeg

DC4388D9-4A5E-4B29-A3E0-F47F1241D1A7.jpeg

Wow, yours is really well stocked, @Shosh85! No wonder you manage so many great hauls! 

Thanks, @quspork!! I’ve been really trying to take it easy lately with all the shopping, and TJ Maxx makes that really hard, haha! I just have sooo much skincare and makeup– I need to go through it all and use more up before I add more!

@Shosh85 wow there’s so many great items! I love that you found the cold brew masks, so perfect for summer!! 😄

Thanks, @bakeamuffin! These are one of my favorites, super happy to find them! 👌

That is an amazing deal on the Cold Brew mask @Shosh85!  Good job with the find and only leaving with that item!  Impressive on both accounts! 🙂

Thank you, @itsfi! I actually really appreciate that! You don’t know (well maybe you do) how hard it is to have self-control in that store and only walk away with one item! 👍

Im feeling a little guilt leaving that Boscia Glotion– if it’s still there when I go back I just might pick it up– but that’s it, haha!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Oh that Tsubaki line is amazing. The Glotion is gorgeous. And OH red tea foaming cleanser is a wonderful thing as well. Great finds

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Yes, the OH cleanser is a really nice one!

Good to know, @quspork!! I’ve never seen it until now! 👍

@Zvezdochka I’ve heard these Boscia products are great! I just have so many skincare products im currently trying to sift through and sort out already! Although, I may change my mind and go back for it later– we will see, haha!

Creme Shop steal just in time for the brand week for our challenge🤗

These are some great finds. I have GOT to look for some more TJMaxxs around here. I live in such a huge metroplex - there has to be a Maxx around me somewhere with good beauty! Thanks for the pics @Shosh85 ❤️

Thanks for making this thread! @scott1201 It seems like there are TJ Maxxs and Marshall’s all over in my city and I’ve only been to one!

I looked for Amika and they didn’t have any this time– I sure hope they come back! 

I found some amazing products at Tj Maxx, one amazing haul was for my mom. She was wanting new nail polish, and all of a sudden i noticed the Marc Jacobs polishes. They were priced amazingly, and it was fun to look them up online and see that they were full price on the Marc Jacobs site, and in other stores too.

12 Replies
testing