Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I found some amazing products at Tj Maxx, one amazing haul was for my mom. She was wanting new nail polish, and all of a sudden i noticed the Marc Jacobs polishes. They were priced amazingly, and it was fun to look them up online and see that they were full price on the Marc Jacobs site, and in other stores too.

I bet your mom loved that, @Anastasiya13! Iโ€™ll have to be in the lookout for those. 

@scott1201Oh yes she does. Just make sure to check up next to the register, since they are sometimes in the most random places

Great idea @scott1201! I had some time to kill today and went to the Winners near my work, I found these in store and they caught my eye. I was really happy about the MUFE duo...happier about the prices too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spoiler
20180711_234120.jpg

P.S: Could not find a better background so I had to use my laptop sleeve ๐Ÿ˜…

That highlight looks beautiful, @sp1771!

Nice find @sp1771!  That MUFE duo is very pretty!  โค๏ธ

This is a great idea for a thread @scott1201 - thanks for putting it together and for the tag!  โค๏ธ  Looking forward to seeing the goodies people find at their TJ Maxx / Marshall's / Winners!

That snapshot of the conversation at the register is spot on!  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Great idea @scott1201, can't wait to see all the deals and finds!

@scott1201 Ooooh, great thread idea! I love TJ Maxx and Marshallโ€™s, so this thread will be fun! ๐Ÿค—

You always have amazing TJ Maxx / Marshalls hauls, @Shosh85โค๏ธ โค๏ธ  โค๏ธ 

I sometimes want to write a letter to the purchasing department / team for my TJ Maxx / Marshalls and suggest that they contact their counterparts at your TJ Maxx / Marshalls for ideas when it comes to purchasing the store's inventory.  LOL!  Your TJ Maxx / Marshalls have a fabulous selection!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi It really does have great things, which can be good or bad depending on how you look at it, haha! I give myself a pat on the back when I make it out with only a couple things! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚ Self control is a challenge at that store! haha!!

@scott1201  LOL- so true!  I swear things just jump into my cart whether I'm looking or not.

Like @Shosh85, I live near a really excellent TJMaxx so I'm happy to stalk things for other people! We get a lot of Shiseido, Perricone, good haircare, luxe eyeshadow quads, etc. so it's fun to look even though my coffers are full now.

Unfortunately, the one thing that never seems to make it up here are Crรจme Shop masks... we have a metric ton of their brush sets, though ๐Ÿ˜‚

@fieldsofclover Same here, I'm going to start taking pictures of what my local store gets. My store actually always has Creme Shop masks, I don't know if they get a ton or people just aren't snatching them up!

@fieldsofclover There are a ton of Creme Shop brushes at my TJ Maxx too! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

testing