Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

This week I found so much amazing stuff at TJ Maxx & Marshall's, but I had to be good and not grab it all.  Smiley Wink  If you like Kate Somerville & Erno Lazlo, be on the lookout because at multiple stores I saw several different items from both brands that I haven't seen there before.  Here is my I'm-trying-to-be-good-and-not-spend-a-ton-of-money haul.  I was lucky enough to find 4 more of the Dr. Jart Ceramindin masks & I really wish I could remember who recommended the Origins Drink Up Intensive mask to me because HOLY CROW does that stuff work!  I haven't tried the KS Triple Peptide Cream, but it was a really good price at $20 so I felt it was worth a try.  I also have yet to try these particular Yadah masks, I've liked their other masks so it seemed like a no brainer.

20190721_134906.jpg

@mrsmouse  snail and green tea sounds intriguing to me.

I'm excited to try it out @emaisgr8 !  My skin really seems to like the snail.  Smiley Wink

I think the only Yadah All Day you are missing is the Collagen @mrsmouse. I have to try the jelly but I think the consensus is the jelly are the best but these are still good. They were my first Yadah and my first Marshalls buy so probably I'm biased cause they hold a special little place in my heart.

I'm glad to hear that you think these Yadah ones are good @ShortErica !  I really do like their jelly ones as well as their collagen/snail slime ones (I'm probably good on those for the rest of the year, haha).  I've heard good things on the masking thread about the Lookatme ones, hence the reason I grabbed those too.  Smiley Happy

This is the last haul for July!B23727D3-380E-462F-8A95-406112F9B306.jpegMiniso77532D91-76A0-467C-A292-0900B7E032BB.jpegSephora and Sacks off 5th

Love mask packaging ❤️ Very good haul @keana1 👍

Sweet haul @keana1 !  The hydrogel lip mask looks pretty intriguing.  Smiley Happy

@keana1 my favorite part of LuLuLun masks is how environmentally friendly the package is with like 7 masks inside!

@keana1 I spy with my little eye..some masks! Nice finds!

Thanks @ShortErica ! 🥰

@keana1 Those lip masks look so cool!

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! I’ve tried one but it’s very slippery, I had to lie down for it to stay in place! 😜

@keana1 Good to know! I might like that a nice excuse to have to lay down Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

More bargain shopping I’m afraid 😻😹

winners is winning and I’m loosing the battle 

6BD12C83-F583-44F7-9477-795C5CDA5889.jpeg

"Winners is winning & I'm losing the battle" Bwahahaha!!  Cracked me up @2manyperfumes !  Nice haul you found though!  Smiley Happy

Thanks @mrsmouse 😁

@2manyperfumes Great haul!

Best,

Rebecca

Sometimes it's just easier to give in, @2manyperfumes.  I held up the white flag awhile ago, lol.

😂🤣 🏳 

3,024 Replies