Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I'm probably one of the selected people in this thread who actually work at one of these stores, lol.  But for myself, I have found pretty good deals that I wouldn't have bought at Sephora due to the price there compared to my store. 

I've found things like the Too Faced Chocolate Bon-Bons palette, a few ABH liquid lipsticks, a few UD Vice lipsticks, two Tarte contour palettes, KVD liquid lipsticks (shades that are no longer available, might I add), a couple of beauty blenders, and an UD holiday set.  I'm sure I've bought more, but that's all I remember at the top of my head. 

All the items I bought are tagged (ones that are still available in Sephora, anyway)

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Liquid Lipstick URBAN DECAY - Vice Lipstick BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblender® pro BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblender® nude TARTE - Tarteist™ PRO Glow Highlight & Contour PaletteKAT VON D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Just a few TJ Maxx finds. I've heard some great reviews on several of these Yadah masks so I thought I'd try it out. I do love that Snail Secretion Filtrate is third in the list of ingredients – my skin always seems to do well with snail! 🐌😂 I've actually had my eye on the MAC highlighter for a while now, so I'm glad I could get for a great price. 😉👍8BEC78AC-0378-4169-883B-E1787268AFE6.jpeg

Spoiler
• ERNO LASZLO Lighten & Brighten White Marble Bright Face Mask
• MAC Hyper Real Glow Highlighter Palette 
• SHISEIDO Facial Cotton Mini Pack
• YADAH Collagen Mask Pack
• STILA Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Sunset Cove
• STILA Glitter & Glow Highlighter in Queen
• LIME CRIME Diamond Crusher Lip Topper in Acid Fairy

and a couple more finds I didn't buy...👇

Spoiler
17556D48-1370-488C-BFF8-4461A92387FA.jpeg

Great finds @Shosh85 ! I've really enjoyed the Yadah masks! Might need to do one in the morning now that I'm thinking of them!  And I love the colours of the Stila glitters!  I don't wear glitter a lot, but I don't know if I could resist those pretty pinks!  What a great haul!

@missjeanie I've seen a lot of great reviews on the Yadah masks, including yours,  and look for them now when I go to TJ Maxx. Can't wait to try them out! 

I don't wear a lot of glitter either, and most of the Stila's I have are the Shimmer & Glow ones. I like to do a small dab of the glitter ones (usually the Wanderlust shade) in the middle of my eye lid, just to give sort of a pop. 😃😉

@Shosh85I'm wearing a Yadah mask right now thanks to your reminder! I look forward to hearing what you think!

Awesome finds @Shosh85!

Thank you so much, @faeriegirl! It always feels like a treasure hunt at TJ Maxx! 😃

Wow, I love all the same stuff, lol. The Stila and Lime C...

Wow, I love all the same stuff, lol. The Stila and Lime Crime are in 2 of my favorite shades. Yessss the snail mucin is such a great ingredient and it would be hard to pass up more Glamglow and PTR masks, but feels like my \"mask library\" is already ridiculous. Thanks for sharing those amazing finds. Great haul! @Shosh85

Re: Wow, I love all the same stuff, lol. The Stila and Lime C...

Thanks, @alexalicious!! There were more Stila and Lime Crime, but not all of them were locked up in the anti-theft containers. I might be weird (well, I know I am 😂🤪)

but I don't like buying the liquid stuff without the anti-theft stuff on them because you can't tell if they've been swatched or not.

I actually love that GlamGlow but just can't justify buying it since I'm only half way done with the one I have. I was also very tempted to pick up the PTR set, but I really only want one thing from it. 🤷‍♀️ My mask library is a little out of control as well, but I have an addiction, so that rarely ever stops me. 😆

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I picked up a few things at Marshall's & TJ Maxx recently. I love this Algenist cleanser, so grab it every time I see it. I've accumulated a few of these Erno Lazlo masks and it's definitely a better deal if you can find the multi pack. I got the Marc Jacob's smudge brush for $9.99, so felt that was a pretty good deal. I haven't tried the Yadah masks yet, so if anyone has an opinion on those I'd love to hear it. Also, I think a couple of people on this thread have been looking for the Slip sleep masks and the TJ Maxx website currently has a few for $24.99.

You ladies are killing me with all the masks. Guess I'll...

You ladies are killing me with all the masks. Guess I'll have to run and check my local tomorrow! I've been totally on the look out for the Slip pillowcases, some one posted one a week ago or so.

@mrsmouse Love what you found. 😃 I literally just got those same Yadah masks and a Erno Laszlo mask as well! 😉 Hope you enjoy everything! 🤗

Great masking finds @mrsmouse !  I've used the yadah masks and went back and bought a second box.  I really found that my skin was loving the snail mucin masks and these were such a great price that I had to grab more! My skin felt so hydrated after using them!  I'm as always a huge fan of the Erno Laszlo masks as well!  You'll have to let us know on the masking thread when you try them out!

Thank you!  I really appreciate the recommendation on the Yadah masks @missjeanie!  I wasn't sure when I picked them up, but thought I had remembered reading someone on here saying that they liked them.  I'm thinking there's a good chance that "someone" was you.  Smiley Wink

lol @mrsmouse i have both a TJ maxx and masking addiction of late!

@mrsmouse What amazing finds! Enjoy Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  Smiley Happy

I had to run a few errands today and made a quick stop at Winners. Turns out there was a new arrivals of candles, including my latest obsession : Sand and Fog. I was reasonable and bought only two (Chai and Strawberry Mimosa). I'm also very curious about the Ahava wipes and foot mask Smiley Happy 

winners haul.jpeg

@ellem24 Nice finds!! Love that Foot & Heal peel! It worked so well for me! 👍😉

@ellem24 Those candles are so pretty! I love foot masks! I hope you enjoy using them as much as I do Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca 

1,786 Replies