Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Suggestions

Hey guys, I have really sensitive skin and it’s a combination of dry and oily depending on what I use but I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good face wash for cleansing exfoliating ? And a moisturizer 

Re: Suggestions

Hi, @bibayouss 

For exfoliating cleanser - Tatcha The Deep Cleanse Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser  or philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash . If you don't need exfoliation from the cleanser, philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser .

For moisturizer - belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb or CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel . If your cheeks need extra moisture, Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil  or Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL are good.

Thank youuu, I had tried philosophy product before and had a crazy allergic reaction but will definitely give the others a try! Thanks again! 

Which product did you try and react to, @bibayouss? The microdelivery or the purity cleanser?

I second the philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash   and in between the days of exfoliation, I use the cleanser version philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser 240 ml   ! Both are great on my skin as its very oily but dries out easily. Both cleansers have improved my skin so much in terms of hydration and preventing acne.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing