cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sneak Peek: Black Friday Sephora Deals 2019

Happy (almost) Black Friday, BIC!

Black Friday is one of the most exciting shopping days of the year and, per usual, Sephora is joining in on the fun again this year. Now, we can’t tell you EVERYTHING that’s coming yet but we did want to give you a little sneak peek of some products coming for Black Friday. If you want to see the entire list of Black Friday offerings, be sure to check out the Sephora App this Thursday, 11/21. If you like to stay in the know, I highly recommend downloading the app for exclusive news like access to new brands first and Black Friday deal prepping! Here’s a first look at some of the deals which will be available in the US and Canada.

Benefit Big Glam DealBenefit Big Glam Deal

Benefit Big Glam Deal $49 $15 (US) $20 CA

This set of bestsellers is the perfect gift for any makeup lover on your list, maybe even you! The set includes one full sized They’re Real! Mascara – one of my personal faves – and a full size Gimme Brow +, which is available in shades 3, 4, and 5. $15 for two full sized products is such a great deal so act fast if you’re interested in picking this up on Black Friday! 

Bumble & bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil PrimerBumble & bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Bumble & bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer $28 $15 (US) $20 CA

@scott1201 was super sneaky and found this early so I am confirming that YES this is going to be a Black Friday deal - I applaud your expert Sephora sleuthing skills! I know I’m not alone when I tell you this primer is at the tippy top of my list when it comes to my all-time favorite hair products. This product is a leave-in treatment, UV protector, and heat protector. Not only does this detangle, but it also reduces frizz, and conditions dry, coarse, or brittle hair. If you’re into all-in-one's that smell fantastic now’s the time to pick up the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer! 

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 8ozFirst Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 8ozFirst Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 8oz $38 $15 (US) $19 CA

FAB’s Ultra Repair Cream is a holy grail product for me and so many Community members during the dry winter months. The FAB line is formulated for sensitive skin and this product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This cream is rich and absorbent, providing your skin both immediate and long-term hydration. It's even great for eczema!  

Nudestix Mini Lip + Pencil SetNudestix Mini Lip + Pencil SetNudestix Mini Lip + Pencil Set SwatchesNudestix Mini Lip + Pencil Set Swatches

Nudestix Mini Lip + Pencil Set $40 $15 (US) $19 CA 

Every time I try a product from Nudestix I want to buy one in every color and this duo is no exception. This set of minis contains two adorable products, a Mini Lip Glace in Nude 04 - a cool-toned, rosy mauve gloss – and a Mini Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Purity, which is also a cool-toned dusty mauve with a matte finish. If you haven't tried this brand I recommend giving this a chance!

Pat McGrath Mini BlitzTrance Lipstick in Flesh FatalePat McGrath Mini BlitzTrance Lipstick in Flesh Fatale

Pat McGrath Mini BlitzTrance Lipstick in Flesh Fatale SwatchesPat McGrath Mini BlitzTrance Lipstick in Flesh Fatale Swatches

Pat McGrath Mini BlitzTrance Lipstick in Flesh Fatale $15 (US) $20 CA 

Just LOOK at this gorgeous packaging! Nothing says “Happy Holidays!” like a gold, sparkly, holiday-ized Pat McGrath lippie, am I right? The shade Flesh Fatale may sound like a nude but it’s actually a beautiful, shimmery “spicy pumpkin red” as described by @BrendaBT due to the red and orange tones. Yes, Mother, we approve!

Philosophy Purity Cleanser (US packaging!)Philosophy Purity Cleanser (US packaging!)

Philosophy Purity Cleanser 12oz $30 $15 (US) $24 CA

It wouldn’t be Black Friday at Sephora without our yearly restock of Purity Cleanser, would it?! This gentle, one-step cleanser rids your skin of dirt, oil, and makeup while providing hydration to your skin. If you’re looking for a winter cleanser that won’t strip your skin but will remove your makeup, I highly suggest snagging this on Black Friday! 

I wish we could tell you more but we don’t want to ruin the surprise. If you want to see what else you can shop this Black Friday be sure to check out the Sephora App this Thursday, 11/21. I can't wait for you all to see everything else that's coming!

Black Friday is going to be a magical day. What are you most excited to pick up this Black Friday?! 

Re: Sneak Peek: Black Friday Sephora Deals 2019

Unpopular opinion: This has been the worst Black Friday at Sephora... I have been a customer for about 8 years (not too long, I know) and the deals back in 2012, 2013 were so much better. Ugh.

RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Black Friday Sephora Deals 2019

Yes!! I kept waiting for the deals to show and there never were any. Major fail Sephora. Ulta has great deals!!

Amen! The only "deal' I scored on was the $5 eye shadow t...

Amen! The only "deal' I scored on was the $5 eye shadow trio.

I'm super confused what happened with the Bumble & Bumble? I stayed up late... it kept saying "Coming soon".... I got frustrated, so I placed my order, went to bed. Got up super early, checked again, and it said "out of stock". All within about 6 hours? What happened? Why wasn't this released at the same time as the rest of the black friday deals? This was the one item I was looking forward to. 

What time does the black friday sale start online?

Looks like it started at 1am EST

Sneak Peek: Black Friday Sephora Deals 2019

I can't click of any of the items in the Black Friday sale. is anyone else having the same difficulties? Furthermore, the pictures of the items in the Black Friday sale section are all blurry. Help!

Rest assured guys and gals, this is an across the board issue. It's happening g for everyone. 

@yaso You can’t click on the items because it’s a preview. It’s not for sale yet. 

RE: Sneak Peek: Black Friday Sephora Deals 2019

The Black Friday deals are getting more and more lackluster every year. 😒

I'm obsessed with the packaging on the mini PMG Lipstick. I need a lipstick in a glittery container in my life asap. <333

I’ll suggest paying extra dollars to get the full size. The mini is cute af, I got last year mini Elson in the red package, but the the packaging feel so cheap and light it’s nothing like the full size....and it sure does help that PM site is having 25% sales

If you are planning on purchasing this check it out in store first. For some reason on this page it comes out as a pumpkin orange, but in person it is a shimmery bronze. 

@PenelopeBT wrote:

I'm obsessed with the packaging on the mini PMG Lipstick. I need a lipstick in a glittery container in my life asap. <333

@PenelopeBT Im so happy it’s a shade I don’t have!! I think last year was elson but I couldn’t justify having two of the same 🤷🏽‍♀️ Unrelated purchase.... new acrylic makeup drawers To stack with my current setup  😂😂

So excited for these deals!! 

Why is the Philosophy Purity Cleanser C$24 for Canada? Most of the other products cost either C$19 or C$20 corresponding to the US price of $15. But the Philosophy Purity Cleanser is C$24 whereas the US price for the same is $15.

For e.g.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream $15 (US) $19 CA
Nudestix Mini Lip + Pencil Set $15 (US) $19 CA

Benefit Big Glam Deal $15 (US) $20 CA
Bumble & bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer $15 (US) $20 CA
Pat McGrath Mini BlitzTrance Lipstick in Flesh Fatale $15 (US) $20 CA
Philosophy Purity Cleanser 12oz $15 (US) $24 CA

Ya I was totally bummed out but that price difference didn’t really make sense. I u dersta day prices go up but the US is still getting it for 15. Also the value is totally off 55 for 360ml when you can buy 473ml for 49 dollars. It’s still a good price but seems u fair and misleading advertising.

What time do the online sales typically start?

Is it my imagination, or is this year's crop offering much less value with much higher prices?

I always used to stock up on the Purity, so I know it was $15CAD (now $24) for 12oz... and that was for the much better old formula.

Last year, the Ultra Repair was $19CAD for the 12oz tubs (I got 2), this year's is $19 for 8oz.

Even the few other sets that look interesting have price tags that don't seem like much of a bargain.

Add this on top of the cut-back on samples, customer service and return policies, the unavailability of rewards, and the review metrics that make it progressively harder to get good recommendations, I find myself increasingly looking elsewhere for my beauty buys.

I usually set an alarm for launch time and end up with multiple large boxes from the Black Friday sale, but this year I'm not sure I'm going to bother.

This from a former serial-Rouge who may not make VIB for next year... and not even sure I want to try.

@skate08 @Inpract @bkidd Yeah, it’s very unfortunate. I saw that Shoppers Drug Mart and The Bay are having a sale on the Philosophy cleanser too, but it’s for the 240ml bottle for $20CAD whereas Sephora has 360ml for $24CAD 😥

104 Replies
testing